You ever have an instant wave of buyers remorse wash over you?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A whole lot of maidenless babble in this thread:hhh:

nikkas bought a challenging ARPG solely off hype looking like this

elden-ring-memes4.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
man so addicted to this forum he spent $500 on an xbox just to get 20 daps

You have 35k posts in 2 years(not counting other forums like resetera that we know you post on) but xbox stans are the ones spiraling out of control :laff: cant make this delusion up :laff:

In just November, 8-9 months ago depending how you look at it, you had 35k posts. You are near 50k posts now. You have posted 15,000 more posts in 8 months :wow:

50k posts since 2020, just on this forum.. not counting the other forums you spam

sheesh-wow.gif

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
probably about 70-80% of my digital games on both the xbox and PS5 games since those shyts are all on either game pass or PS+…the crazy shyt is these were “middle of the road” games that I took a chance on cuz they were on deep sale OR bcuz there was a lot of hype at the time it dropped but I ended up not really getting into them or in some cases didn’t play them at all cuz I had other games on my plate but the sale was so good I copped them anyway

also my 2 racing rigs and all the fukking racing shyt I bought…one is in storage…the other one has been like 99.7% done for close to a year now (just gotta affix the monitor to it)…but I just got ridiculously lazy (weed) and lost all interest in it

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Far Cry 4 (Preorder) and BF4 :francis:

Ever since then, I would wait at least 5 weeks before buying a new game. It's been YEARS since I've purchased Day 1

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BF2042. I never stopped playing a Battlefield game as quickly as I did that one. :francis:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The ds version of lego star wars 2

I rented the Xbox version but our system died before I could get my own copy

I got the ds thinking it'd be a decent alternative

I was dead wrong :snoop:

Was the first broken game I ever played

The fact they actually released that is hilarious :russ:

From the disappearing textures to the horrible frame rate and last level crashing if you tried to run it in freeplay

I still played the fukk outta it, but I the initial disappointment still stings my inner child :mjcry: