You ever have an instant wave of buyers remorse wash over you?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:mindblown: How? Game is dope as hell. I copped on release day and wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately life has been busy and I haven't yet beaten the game, but just last night I played for several hours in Nokron Eternal City.

Idk im a Fromsoft stan and although I have 0 remorse, and the game was great, it was my GOtY, but I have absolutely 0 interest in playing again. Matter of fact I got fatigue before I finished cause I play those games and get everything in every corner and when another area of the map opened near the end I said fukk all that and just ran to the final bosses. The game was almost too big but I've beat bloodborne like 8 times and all the other dark souls atleast 2 times as well so idk why I can't put my finger on it but whenever I think of replaying Elden Ring it just gives me an exhausted feeling

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Idk im a Fromsoft stan and although I have 0 remorse, and the game was great, it was my GOtY, but I have absolutely 0 interest in playing again. Matter of fact I got fatigue before I finished cause I play those games and get everything in every corner and when another area of the map opened near the end I said fukk all that and just ran to the final bosses. The game was almost too big but I've beat bloodborne like 8 times and all the other dark souls atleast 2 times as well so idk why I can't put my finger on it but whenever I think of replaying Elden Ring it just gives me an exhausted feeling
I'm surprised you're able to play from software games repeatedly after beating them. Once I beat Sekiro and Bloodborne I was DONE. Didn't even bother with Bloodborne DLC. I'm on final boss of dark souls 3...haven't bothered trying to beat him since last year. Once I'm done I might check out DLC. I'm in Nokron city in elden ring. No clue how far that is but I'll probably play that game again after I finish it. I just love the world and atmosphere of that game.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Game is too big. Too much shyt to remember. It makes you feel overwhelmed with information. Its a game you can't stop playing and take break from and pick back up because it suffers from both the open world game issue of "where am I? I dont rememberwhat im supposed to do" and the soulsborne genre issue of "damn I suck at this again" so it takes extra time to get reaccustomed to playing it again.
Everytime I stopped playing I ended up making a new character and running through the beginning again. Part of what makes it so great is also its biggest flaw

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
fukking open world casuals hyping up Elden Ring as a masterpiece made me lose my sense and get that trash digitally.

Money straight down the drain :snoop:
I'm not into them style games but when everyone started calling it some sort of masterpiece is when I got real skeptical of it :hubie: . No Coli contrarianism, but I just don't see it as a widespread appeal game. Plus it being a @Gizmo_Duck banger lets me know exactly what's up :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Starting to feel that way about games. Gotten to cliche and I'm tired of pallette swaps.

Ai gonna need to really get into creative diverse character models

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm surprised you're able to play from software games repeatedly after beating them. Once I beat Sekiro and Bloodborne I was DONE. Didn't even bother with Bloodborne DLC. I'm on final boss of dark souls 3...haven't bothered trying to beat him since last year. Once I'm done I might check out DLC. I'm in Nokron city in elden ring. No clue how far that is but I'll probably play that game again after I finish it. I just love the world and atmosphere of that game.

Idk they were just therapeutic or something. I never beat sekiro tho cause I didn't like the combat. But just about once a year I'll beat one of the demon souls or dark souls games/bloodborne, they are just much more linear

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like the game series, but,

MLB The Show 21
MLB The Show 22
MLB The Show 23

All the same damned game...

i enjoy baseball games but because in sports im all about franchise etc. I can't get into baseball with 162 games a season and ish, if i shorten it messes up the stats