You Ever Go For A Jog At Like 3 A.M. At Night In The Suburbs?

invalid

Banned
Daps
At 3am the police in my hometown will be on your ass.

I get up at 5am to jog. The latest I've done was 8pm and finished a little after 10pm.

Early mornings jogs are peaceful.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Run into deers breh

white_tailed_deer_staring_at_my_camera_by_zamolxiss-d5nbow1.jpg
Deers not no hoes breh. I had beef with one when I lived in this townhouse, my backyard was nothing but woods. Bambii use to come charging out at me whenever I was back there blowin.:damn: Bro wasn’t tryna hear shyt I had to say or give.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Deers not no hoes breh. I had beef with one when I lived in this townhouse, my backyard was nothing but woods. Bambii use to come charging out at me whenever I was back there blowin.:damn: Bro wasn’t tryna hear shyt I had to say or give.
ct8D1.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I drive through one of the wealthiest areas in Texas to and from work (a tale of two zip codes :mjcry:) and it is pitch black on Blalock at night. You have to turn on your brights to see what's in front of you. I turned my lights off totally on a whim just to see how dark it would be.......different type of darkness. Oppressive. Like you're rolling in space. Crazy thing is there are mansions and mcmansions on both sides of the street. The street is just lined with old, overgrown trees and no streetlights. The lights from the mansions are intentionally kept dim or turned in towards the property. Yet you'll see a cac or cacette jogging down the side of the street, reflector flashing in the pitch blackness. Cops lurk over there as well.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Thats some white people shyt. Like he/she got killed because he/she went for a run at 2 am. Most of us would be :yeshrug:

Even if its in the suburbs :francis: you got crazy muthaf everywhere