You Ever Go For A Jog At Like 3 A.M. At Night In The Suburbs?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've gone for walks real late when I couldn't sleep. Wasn't creepy, but I did notice cops passing by several times :mjpls:

I used to take my bike out a couple hours after sunset. All kinds of critters are out. Deer are right up on teh sidewalk looking at you like ":dahell: WE run these corners at night"

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
full
I saw yo sidebytch ain't finish all her Alfredo from Carabbas and all I can do is smell the shyts on the edge of these woods, nikka you 'pose to be sleep, let a Breh eat.

:mjlol::mjlol:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I went at midnight and my husband came after me in a car and gave me a lecture about predators. :francis:

It wasn’t creepy or anything. Really quiet though.

there's a big difference between midnight and 3-4 am breh. :francis:

at midnight, there's normal people still out and about. at 3-4 am is when the weirdos come out :mjlit:

Last edited:
Daps
Not 3am, but I’m out the door no later than 4:30am. I prefer that time of morning but I bring headphones. The silence is too much for me.
This the silence is way too eerie for me

Used to have to be out the door at 3-4am and commute all over my County , drove in rain/thunderstorms. Shyt can be straight horror movie status. One time the power in a large chunk of the county was out and everything was pitch black except the occasional streetlights. Never again will I work those hours

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
there's a big difference between midnight and 3-4 am breh. :francis:

at nightnight, there's normal people still out and about. at 3-4 am is when the weirdos come out :mjlit:

I don’t go anywhere alone that late :skip: