You Ever Find It Strange As To Why All These White Celebrities and Non Celebrities Adopt Black Kids?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And really whites in general. They always seem to want to adopt Black kids. Then over the years there's been stories that has come out where these whites that adopt these children end up abused or killed. :scust:

Now on the celebrity end, here is a list of them that adopt...of course you all heard about Jolie and Bullock doing this a lot, but there are a lot of others that have taken this up: http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Celebrities-Who-Have-Adopted-Kids-18592328#photo-18592328.......... and its always Black children.....something is strange about this. I don't believe this is out of any care. I also know they get tax credits for these adoptions which makes this more sinister......:beli:

Remember the story, and most of you probably don't of the Cac that adopted all those Haitian kids during the earthquake disaster back in 2010. I came amidst of this story, because I was sending donations every month back then through the Wyclef foundation, but then found out about some cac missionary that adopted these haitian kids and then withheld food and water from them unless they performed sexual acts......

Then after digging, I found these cacs have been doing this shyt for awhile....celebrity and non celebrity, and here's some stories of their abuse below:

http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/20821

Are they adopting Black kids to stave off taxes and also to sexually abuse them, that seems to be the trend, which is why these adoptions never work.....:scust:

Remember this cover on People magazine awhile back...I swear that is the most craziest shyt I've seen in a while. A white woman holding up a full Black baby...its like white people to the rescue again huh?........:heh:

sandra13.jpg

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe cuz they're kind humanitarians and want to see these black kids coming from 3rd world countries have a better life instead of starve and beg on the streets as they grow up..why does it have to be so racist with you?

Why do you respond to my threads if it gives you "racist" ulcers...stay the fck out.

Did you even care to read the OP and peruse the amount of abuse and deaths that come from these set ups, where whites adopt black children.....Go read again or shut the fck up.........

http://poundpuplegacy.org/posts?cid=4148&tid=case

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Why do you respond to my threads if it gives you "racist" ulcers...stay the fck out.

Did you even care to read the OP and peruse the amount of abuse and deaths that come from these set ups, where whites adopt black children.....Go read again or shut the fck up.........

http://poundpuplegacy.org/posts?cid=4148&tid=case

What's your point...it's mostly white parents adopting white kids also..some adoptive parents are abusive..it has nothing to do with race

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What's your point...it's mostly white parents adopting white kids also..some adoptive parents are abusive..it has nothing to do with race

Trending over the years says its whites that adopt black or some other race of children always. There's been thousands of cases of death,sexual and mental abuse when they do adopt also, plus the fact they get tax credits. I don't believe they give a damn about these kids, just about their money and to get off sexually on them....

I told you to go read what I posted, and if not don't respond back with that BS. I'm about to neg and ignore your azz in a sec.....

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
To be honest I'm always weary of anyone adopting children outside of their own race for the sole fact that the child will most likely grow up without any knowledge of its culture. White people have a habit of trying to raise adopted kids 'colorblind' thinking it would be best for them when in reality you're setting that child up for a rude awakening.

Angelina Jolie has a rainbow of kids but at least she makes sure they are still connected to their roots and are aware of their culture.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Trending over the years says its whites that adopt black or some other race of children always. There's been thousands of cases of death,sexual and mental abuse when they do adopt also, plus the fact they get tax credits. I don't believe they give a damn about these kids, just about their money and to get off sexually on them....

I told you to go read what I posted, and if not don't respond back with that BS. I'm about to neg and ignore your azz in a sec.....

You're so racist is pathetic..it says nothing about whites adopting black kids..u posted a list of adoptive parents who abuse children whether those children are black, white, Mexican, Arab, or Asian..you're a complete idiot

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
To be honest I'm always weary of anyone adopting children outside of their own race for the sole fact that the child will most likely grow up without any knowledge of its culture. White people have a habit of trying to raise adopted kids 'colorblind' thinking it would be best for them when in reality you're setting that child up for a rude awakening.

Angelina Jolie has a rainbow of kids but at least she makes sure they are still connected to their roots and are aware of their culture.

But you do know also Jolie and all the others get a great slice of tax credits, that's why its so many...:heh:....Not saying it makes a huge difference with the amount of money they make, but I don't see any heartfelt affection in their action. Based on the many stories that have come out over the decades when they adopt black children and other non black children, it seems to be some ritual of physical and sexual abuse and/or death that occurs......

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
But you do know also Jolie and all the others get a great slice of tax credits, that's why its so many...:heh:....Not saying it makes a huge difference with the amount of money they make, but I don't see any heartfelt affection in their action. Based on the many stories that have come out over the decades when they adopt black children and other non black children, it seems to be some ritual of physical and sexual abuse and/or death that occurs......

A big reason why you see white people with foreign kids is because they are much easier to adopt than American kids. Less time to go through the process and what not when they come from third world countries. I'm sure there's always people with sinister reasons but I know that in her case, she wanted kids and her husband didn't. Which is why she got divorced and adopted them on her own.

I'm not against giving a child a good home. But it's always a challenge when you try to raise the kid to ignore societal biases, discrimination, and expectations.