You ever afraid of liking an ugly *****?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:patrice:

Lets say i was in this spot. bytch had no body no t*ts no ass no nothing. bytch had a funked up face was ok but :ohlawd:

I did it for the money the head game she had and the money :demonic:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
To like a chick, you have to find her at least somewhat attractive, which would mean she's not exactly ugly to you. :mjpls:

Anghellic

The Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Miami , Fl
How about if she has a 7 figure IT job and looked like this? Killer personality!!!

duchess-of-alba.jpg

Still nah , she looks like a turtle :wtf: if we flipped it and was a broke chick that looked like beyonce then yea ill wife

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I knew a girl from middle school(or jr. high.as we use to call it) was really beat in the face but was stacked like a brick house... DD tittes and a phat ass to match but nobody could get pass her grill, her cockeyed-ness and her very(unfortunately) dark skin. Nergos would stay talking about how ugly she was but was trying to beat everyday until her family decided to move away because her whole family was tortured... It was sad to see.

:wtf:

You middle schoolers put her through so much torment that the family had to pack and leave?

Cot.Damn!

Edit : Now that I think about it...we had a girl somewhat similar in my middle school. She was some white chick, her dad was a US Marshall and she used to travel around the country a lot. She was only at our school for like a semester. I'm not sure if she was like older than the other girls, but she developed big ole titties and was built like a brick shyt house (Had an ass to go with them water melons). Only thing is that she had a short, dyke haircut, and was kinda a butterface....:ld:

I secretly would have destroyed her. I'm sure others felt the same but didn't say anything.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:wtf:

You middle schoolers put her through so much torment that the family had to pack and leave?

Cot.Damn!

Oh and my answer to the OP : :patrice:

This was many moons ago, but yeah.. It was that bad, mayne.... There were 2 fraternal twin sisters... The one I mentioned and her sister, a little taller, slender, flatter, less beaten (but still ugly)chick. They had an older brother that was like 6'3-6'4 but was considered a lame and ugly who was jumped between classes in the hallway by some mutual friends of mine.... That jumping incident was the main reason why they moved away. Children are cruel.... I have had my demons too but I can fight and it only took 2 incidents for eveyone to figure out that I wasn't the one to be f**ked with....

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This was many moons ago, but yeah.. It was that bad, mayne.... There were 2 fraternal twin sisters... The one I mentioned and her sister, a little taller, slender, flatter, less beaten (but still ugly)chick. They had an older brother that was like 6'3-6'4 but was considered a lame and ugly who was jumped between classes in the hallway by some mutual friends of mine.... That jumping incident was the main reason why they moved away. Children are cruel.... I have had my demons too but I can fight and it only took 2 incidents for eveyone to figure out that I wasn't the one to be f**ked with....

Damn, niccas in your school were SAVAGE out here....:russ: