You ever afraid of liking an ugly *****?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Cosign
we think alike

tumblr_m6uubc0yGQ1r4h7k9.gif

:krs:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I knew a girl from middle school(or jr. high.as we use to call it) was really beat in the face but was stacked like a brick house... DD tittes and a phat ass to match but nobody could get pass her grill, her cockeyed-ness and her very(unfortunately) dark skin. Nergos would stay talking about how ugly she was but was trying to beat everyday until her family decided to move away because her whole family was tortured... It was sad to see.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
my cameroonian homie mashes the hell out these fat ugly rich chinese chicks. he literally head hunts them, goes to the bar just lookin to snatch one up. be a group, 2 bad ones, 2 cute ones, and the one buck toothed whale, and he goes straight to the mammoth. she be feelin all special.

cant front tho few times he was riding around town in her car, and I chirpped him up like come scoop me up nikka, Im late to a meeting :pachaha: shyt has its perks, but now that I hit the big 3-0 I cant lie to my dikk like that. If its not feeling the girl, its not gonna 'work'. :manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My jumpoffs were for the most part fine as fukk but ugly as hell for this exact reason....

So I wouldn't get attached. If I had a team of pretty bytches a nikka like me would catch feelings, and I would have eventually got caught up in some bullshyt.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My jumpoffs were for the most part fine as fukk but ugly as hell for this exact reason....

So I wouldn't get attached. If I had a team of pretty bytches a nikka like me would catch feelings, and I would have eventually got caught up in some bullshyt.
Loool that's the truth too. I just be afraid to touch ugly broads or have them catch crazy feelings.
my cameroonian homie mashes the hell out these fat ugly rich chinese chicks. he literally head hunts them, goes to the bar just lookin to snatch one up. be a group, 2 bad ones, 2 cute ones, and the one buck toothed whale, and he goes straight to the mammoth. she be feelin all special.

cant front tho few times he was riding around town in her car, and I chirpped him up like come scoop me up nikka, Im late to a meeting :pachaha: shyt has its perks, but now that I hit the big 3-0 I cant lie to my dikk like that. If its not feeling the girl, its not gonna 'work'. :manny:
Aren't you the nikka in Hong Kong? Do they be having ugly bytches like that out there? Lol
I knew a girl from middle school(or jr. high.as we use to call it) was really beat in the face but was stacked like a brick house... DD tittes and a phat ass to match but nobody could get pass her grill, her cockeyed-ness and her very(unfortunately) dark skin. Nergos would stay talking about how ugly she was but was trying to beat everyday until her family decided to move away because her whole family was tortured... It was sad to see.
Damn savages loool
Some nikkas really just don't care smh

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It sounds shallow but I can't have ugly kids. Life is hard enough being decent looking :yeshrug:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
To answer the OP question though..... I've turned down like 3 females that wanted to basically rape me but I didn't want that female on my scorecard and the fact that everybody would know was more than enough motivation to not get with a chick that I didn't find somewhat attractive. My d**k wouldn't get hard for these females.... I don't talk bad about them though.. I just politely turn them down.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Like what if she got the personality of a goddess, the fyest job making 6 figures, but she was ugly as fukk looking like fukking sloth from The Goonies, would you wife her?

:mjpls:

how do you define ugly? sadly once i see girls with certain incomes, there is a certain look they might have

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
How about if she has a 7 figure IT job and looked like this? Killer personality!!!

duchess-of-alba.jpg

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Been there, but that's because I'm an ass/body man, first attraction is physical and all I'm tryin to do it get behind her any way so I'll hit a 4 in the face if she a 7 in the body :manny:

I found myself "liking" this one chick I was hittin a few years back, her face was beat, can't lie about that, but she had this big ol booty wit a tiny waist and some pretty ass legs. She was cool as fucc tho, whenever I went to see her she didn't talk my ear off, she always cooked for me, never really asked for shyt, and she never told me no