You ever afraid of liking an ugly *****?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what if she got the personality of a goddess, the fyest job making 6 figures, but she was ugly as fukk looking like fukking sloth from The Goonies, would you wife her?

:mjpls:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
:wtf: how is this a question. Would I marry someone I can't look at just cause we can have s conversation and she got money? :dahell: I look like

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I Am Afraid Of This Actually ....
i Want To Love Her For Who She Is But ....... They Throw A Family Function At Work ... I Show Up With My Wife And .............. :snoop:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I'll be one of the shallow dudes that checks in.

Sloth from The Goonies, breh? Hell No.

I have a friend with a great personality but ugly as fukk.. Guess thats why she's a friend. :manny:

Fact is, looks matter especially when it comes to makin puppies. I don't want my kids to come out and every time I look at them I'm like :damn:

Anghellic

The Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Miami , Fl
Yeah but what if the personality was banging and she was balling? You'd risk your financial security for aesthetics? :mjpls:

Hell yea . She could be making 10 figures but I ain't wifeing her if she's THAT bad :dahell: maybe if we bumped her up a bit then yea but I won't be with her if she's like that

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have a friend with a great personality but ugly as fukk.. Guess thats why she's a friend. :manny:

Fact is, looks matter especially when it comes to makin puppies. I don't want my kids to come out and every time I look at them I'm like :damn:

You nikkas are shallow smh:noah:

AktionJackson

Banned
Daps

Cosign
we think alike

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Cosign
we think alike

tumblr_m6uubc0yGQ1r4h7k9.gif