You didn't go to a real church unless this happened at least once

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the people used to play that damn song where they just started playing all the instruments really fast and motherfukkers used to just act like complete idiots. :russ:

Ya'll know what I'm talking about. :russ:

When my mom used to do that shyt I would sit in my seat with my hand over my face thinking "Damn I hope no one from school sees me." :russ:

holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

Last edited:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
When the people used to play that damn song where they just started playing all the instruments really fast and motherfukkers used to just act like complete idiots. :russ:

Ya'll know what I'm talking about. :russ:

When my mom used to do that shyt I would sit in my seat with my hand over my face thinking "Damn I hope no one from school sees me." :russ:

holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

:stylin:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i grew up going to a roman catholic church. this didnt go down they were too serious. i wish :to:

Daps
Yeah. Its just black people trying to show each other that they're more "faithful" than their neighbors by showing out like that.

This is true. There's this lady that used to go to my mother church. When hymns were sung or communal prayer she used to get down like that. Get into the hhhshhhumsholllo tongues.. Yet little did many know that same lady was plotting the murder of someone in the church.

And I'm dead serious.