You come home after a 12 hour shift & this is the meal your girl has prepared, what's your reaction?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
everyone in this bytch complaining. this generation really is entitled. Y’all gotta learn how to improvise

I’d order a pizza and have her top me off on the couch while I’m unwinding from the 12 hr shift...

:mjgrin:

Where you see problems, I see solutions

:mjlit:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
12 hours of work and I come home...u touch me with anything but a napkin and a fork...

B1fA_H.gif
:russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
10 years back women were proud to say they cant cook for shyt its a cool thing like saying 'oh im so terrible with kids' i dont know why.

it wouldnt happen to me i put in 12 hours and shes got nothing but plates and grilled cheese in the air. i'll operate a 3 strike system im not heartless i love good women.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, Im fukking. Im gonna chill back and get a nice sensual top-off followed by a nice, slow grinding ride. If Im more hungry than sleepy after that, she gonna be told to get up and make me something while I take a hot bath.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Sagittarius horse stamina.Excessively so.I'd go to the fridge real quick, make a turkey sandwich, few sips of Gatorade, and

I'm demolishing that puzzy.Don't know if I can pass up some well planned, calculated, "been waiting for you all day", marinated puzzy.

Love catching them when the D is most needed.Mind over matter.We can both go to sleep happy......Now if she's attempting to do this

everyday?:whoa:....2-3 times a week...I can hack it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A woman who can't cook is getting no commitment in the first place :gucci:

But Feminism said that women that cant cook or clean are still worthy members in the household as long as she can give birth to babies and feed them fast food everyday :troll: