You come home after a 12 hour shift & this is the meal your girl has prepared, what's your reaction?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif

Was gonna post this. :dead:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Old Barney Rubble ass cats more worried about a woman’s role in becoming their new mom than taking that shyt down after a long ass day.

If I worked a 12 hour day, I’d definitely be grabbing food on my way home and I would definitely have a hint from the wifey that she was setting herself up as dessert, and I’d be finishing the whole thing.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Old Barney Rubble ass cats more worried about a woman’s role in becoming their new mom than taking that shyt down after a long ass day.

If I worked a 12 hour day, I’d definitely be grabbing food on my way home and I would definitely have a hint from the wifey that she was setting herself up as dessert, and I’d be finishing the whole thing.

nah. that dumb bytch sittin at the kitchen table with no food on it. if she had time to get cute she had time to make somethin to eat. ain't no desert i'm goin my ass to bed. you never worked 12 hours.

I did 14 hour days for 2 years straight when I had 2 jobs years ago. one was 8 hours and an hour after I clocked out that one was 6 hours; 5 days a week.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD

:mjlol::dead: shut the fukk up goofy

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mjlol:
nikka you ain’t doing shyt after a 12 hour shift but hoping in the bed

Coli dudes really acting like they have superhuman stamina, & coming home to smash a chick after a 12 hour shift :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been working 12 for 9 years and I've never been to tired to smash, definitely if I hit up the gym after work :shaq: