You cannot compete with a breh with money?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah people can connect on more surface level things like clothes and music. But still someone who grew up in the hood is still gonna have trouble relating to someone who grew up in a privileged environment and vice versa. And other groups who co-opt Black people the most (eg Italian Americans) still hold very stereotypical and racist views about Black people collectively, especially Black people from the hood.
I disagree - not applicable in academic or professional circles (12 years experience in consulting + tech).
It’s even amplified when you grew up in the hood, presently on the same level or higher

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you can break the trick...".you the onliest one for me..."

whole time .. she payin a retention fee to me

overseer sees extra overage from the sea please believe me

booties and bankroll

giphy.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is a crazy wild lie. As many women will personally tell you about the times they purposely fukked/dated men who weren’t their type cause the personality was so good.

Also, plenty of ugly, sloppy, bad built nikkas pull women out their league based on coercion and manipulation. There’s entire books from basic how to manipulate people to how to manipulate women to simple psychological books on how to do it

Yes “game” is nothing more than manipulation. That’s why is a game. Can you game this bytch up? Can you play a game on her mental? Can you play around with words and actions and game her into thinking you that guy.

When really, you not who you say you are. Hell you not even gonna do the shyt you talking about. All of that is game. If game was about telling the truth and pulling a woman, it would be called telling the truth.

I do understand what you trying to say. Some super goofy ugly nikka ain’t gonna just game his way into Halle Berry 10 out of 10 times. But to say things like charm, charisma, sense of humor, intelligence, having great wordplay, ability to converse, etc etc, doesn’t exist or matter to women, is a crazy statement fam.

A salesman is a salesman. Game is simply selling yourself

Even if you're not a woman's type, you have to still be physically attractive. Her type could be tall attractive guys, but you're a short attractive guy. You still need to be attractive.

Ugly guys are not casually fukking women on the regular just off personality.

Do you want to make a bet?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Even if you're not a woman's type, you have to still be physically attractive. Her type could be tall attractive guys, but you're a short attractive guy. You still need to be attractive.

Ugly guys are not casually fukking women on the regular just off personality.

Do you want to make a bet?
We don't need to make a bet cause we can go outside and see ugly ass nikkas with women every day b

You think Biggie Smalls ugly fat ass was pulling 3 bytches at the same time, before a deal, because he was sexy?

You just said there's always outliers and now you want to bet me that ZERO women fukk dudes they are not physically attracted to? I mean I can literally show you a group chat where a guy asked that question EARLIER TODAY, and numerous women said they had... Lets not even get into low down dirty sluts who's fukking anything that gives them attention. Or low self esteem having broads who gonna fukk anything that shows them attention. Or need a daddy ass bytches who gonna fukk anything for attention...

I get it's not the norm... But that's why it's elite to have a good gam...... conversational and flirt skills with a sprinkle of bullshyt on top (game). Y'all gotta get off this internet shyt. Women get talked out their panties daily and will admit they was duped, lied to, hat fished and scammed and still fukked the nikka anyway. shyt women will fukk YOUR friend or THEIR friend in a moment of desperation mixed with emotions and "might as well see about this horse"

These women are hoes breh.. I've had a good mouthpiece all my life and I'm not Denzel. I've talked myself into a lot of p*ssy

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
We don't need to make a bet cause we can go outside and see ugly ass nikkas with women every day b

You think Biggie Smalls ugly fat ass was pulling 3 bytches at the same time, before a deal, because he was sexy?

You just said there's always outliers and now you want to bet me that ZERO women fukk dudes they are not physically attracted to? I mean I can literally show you a group chat where a guy asked that question EARLIER TODAY, and numerous women said they had... Lets not even get into low down dirty sluts who's fukking anything that gives them attention. Or low self esteem having broads who gonna fukk anything that shows them attention. Or need a daddy ass bytches who gonna fukk anything for attention...

I get it's not the norm... But that's why it's elite to have a good gam...... conversational and flirt skills with a sprinkle of bullshyt on top (game). Y'all gotta get off this internet shyt. Women get talked out their panties daily and will admit they was duped, lied to, hat fished and scammed and still fukked the nikka anyway. shyt women will fukk YOUR friend or THEIR friend in a moment of desperation mixed with emotions and "might as well see about this horse"

These women are hoes breh.. I've had a good mouthpiece all my life and I'm not Denzel. I've talked myself into a lot of p*ssy

Of course you can go outside and see ugly men with women.... women on their level that they're likely committed to. I'm always outside and have spoken to A LOT of women.

I'm saying that ugly guys are NOT casually fukking women on the regular. That's what the bet is about.

You forgot that I already said that coercion and manipulation are the only way that you can "talk" yourself into some p*ssy i.e. threatening to fire or evict a woman unless she gives it up. That's considered "game" to you?

I'm not buying that an ugly guy just needs to have a good conversation with some flirting to get any woman he wants.

I can also show you proof of numerous women saying they need to find a man physically attractive before they mess with him.

Give me an example you talking yourself into some p*ssy.

Just make the bet and we can solve this in real time...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Of course you can go outside and see ugly men with women.... women on their level that they're likely committed to. I'm always outside and have spoken to A LOT of women.

I'm saying that ugly guys are NOT casually fukking women on the regular. That's what the bet is about.

You forgot that I already said that coercion and manipulation are the only way that you can "talk" yourself into some p*ssy i.e. threatening to fire or evict a woman unless she gives it up. That's considered "game" to you?

I'm not buying that an ugly guy just needs to have a good conversation with some flirting to get any woman he wants.

I can also show you proof of numerous women saying they need to find a man physically attractive before they mess with him.

Give me an example you talking yourself into some p*ssy.

Just make the bet and we can solve this in real time...
Ok we are saying the same things.. We just have different definitions...

1. Ugly guys WITH GAME can casually fukk women on the regular.. You never had an ugly nikka around you that still ate all the time?? You never seen an ugly or down bad man with a woman and thought "now how in the fukk he pull that?" It happens

2. You are using coercion and manipulation in a damn near criminal way. And this is where we are seeing GAME in two different ways

Game TO ME.. is I walk up on a girl.. Baby you are the finest woman up in here (a lie)... I mean damn.. I'm so glad I ran into you, you just made my whole week (a lie). What's your name? Oh I'm Dev (truth)... Nice to meet you (Truth). You got a man cause I don't want to disrespect you like that(I could care less)? Damn I'm shocked you single (lie). I'd never let you run around here single looking this damn good (more lies). Am I looking for a relationship? You know.... I don't seek but I pray every day God puts the right woman in my lap so I can spoil her (lies lies lies lies). So you out here by yourself? Yea I come out this way every other week (lie). I'm here on business (lie). And I'd really like to get to know you (lie). What? Oh hell nah I'm not just chasing p*ssy (lie). I really want to find a woman to date (lie). In fact, we can go get something to eat right after we leave here (truth). There's a nice diner over here and they serve drinks late too (truth). Maybe we can get some food and chat it up a bit (truth).

No I'm not pulling a fukking gun out. No I'm not telling her I drive a lambo and I make 500k a year.. But hell fukking yea I'm gaming her the fukk up. I don't give two shyts about her, her man, what she got going on, dating, getting to know her... I'm at the club, I'm trying to take her to the spot, tell her more lies and flirts and untruths, and then ask her to come back to the hotel to watch a movie (BIG LIE).

Here's the thing.. She know I'm lying too.. But she gaming ME into thinking she a good wholesome, nice girl, just normal and single... And not some whore from the club that would come to the hotel of some nikka she met 10 minutes ago..

THAT is game. Now you right.. Some nikkas take it too far. My cousin used to get books at the library and then carry them around the college trying to get bytches.. He doing too much.. Some will gorilla pimp and pull the gun out or threaten or hurt.. We ain't on that type of time.

Oh but selling a broad a dream.. Making her laugh her ass off all night.. Gassing her head up to the high heavens with slick bullshyt she ain't never heard before.. Having a great memory and being able to recall things she says at the right time to also be funny... Come on dog.. Whit, Charm, Charisma, Sense of Humor, Intelligence, Being a good speaker... These are LIFE SKILLS every man should have in his bag.. You can be an ugly nikka with no game and you can be an ugly nikka with game.... Which one you think get more p*ssy?? So obviously it works

EDIT: Sounds like you know women who think one way and others know women who think the opposite... Seems women aren't some monolith that all have decided no game works.. As YOU said.. There are outliers always

lib123

All Star
Daps
I disagree - not applicable in academic or professional circles (12 years experience in consulting + tech).
It’s even amplified when you grew up in the hood, presently on the same level or higher

What's amplified when you grew up in the hood?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Money is more powerful than everything for the simple fact that it transcends culture. You can be anywhere in the world, throw money around and get action.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Woman here -

His social circle and charisma matters far more than his money. This is why you can have a guy who doesn’t make a ton of money but has lots of family, friends, etc and women happily fall into his lifestyle. They want to be part of that fun and excitement.

Don’t underestimate charisma or swag or whatever you want to call it. Charismatic men always have shyt just work out for them even if they are broke.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
How did this thread get made in 2018, 4 years after this dude hit the scene?

Jeremy-Meeks.jpg

Fame and notoriety probably trumps everything. While the dude above was a member of pretty-gang. This guy below wasn't pretty, rich, or had a good mouthpiece, yet I'm sure he ate good during his 15 minutes of fame.

intro-1586447097.jpg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Woman here -

His social circle and charisma matters far more than his money. This is why you can have a guy who doesn’t make a ton of money but has lots of family, friends, etc and women happily fall into his lifestyle. They want to be part of that fun and excitement.

Don’t underestimate charisma or swag or whatever you want to call it. Charismatic men always have shyt just work out for them even if they are broke.

You basically talking about having motion. More people got money than motion. I honestly get half my chicks by having a popular ass brand.

And you can’t really buy women like that. Women don’t care about money as much as a lot of men think. No matter how much money you spend on a women, you cannot make her like you like that. Trust me when I say this; it’s a rich nikka somewhere right now trying to get the time of a bytch with a broke nikka and she’s blowing the nikka off. Money is some shyt that will get you in the door or get a bytch to pay attention to you or some shyt. Being that nikka is what will keep you in there.

lib123

All Star
Daps
You basically talking about having motion. More people got money than motion. I honestly get half my chicks by having a popular ass brand.

And you can’t really buy women like that. Women don’t care about money as much as a lot of men think. No matter how much money you spend on a women, you cannot make her like you like that. Trust me when I say this; it’s a rich nikka somewhere right now trying to get the time of a bytch with a broke nikka and she’s blowing the nikka off. Money is some shyt that will get you in the door or get a bytch to pay attention to you or some shyt. Being that nikka is what will keep you in there.

Depends on the amount of money. There are way more men with motion than men who are billionaires.