You cannot compete with a breh with money?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
This thread stemmed from the rich the kid hit list thread (tori Brixx, india Westbrook, some more broads you lust over)

Just for discussion purposes

Now we all heard that

Money trumps all brehs

Personality , looks , swag , humor, charisma all that.

As far as getting bad broads im not taking about finding a wifey (maybe that too ) you can not compete with a nikka with money as MaL would say.

Regular brehs can't even get a chance to look at an ig broads in person rich brehs have all the access.

I'm not talking about keeping a broad but even getting a chance to smash. It's all about presentation. That's why the guys on iG with "extravagant lifestyles" eat more then the normal breh.

Not only on ig irl also:patrice:

If you had a rich twin that competed with you to get a girl he would win ever time.

I think it's 60% or more divorces arise from finances.

Someone argue the other way and convince me this isn't true. (I already know what's coming up it matters what type of girl you are going after but go ahead)

Brehettes won't fully admit it but their actions say otherwise
:manny:

#uglygang with another W you guys winning out chea.

Hustlelikeyouuglybrehs

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, looks like you are confusing money with clout. You can be ass out on bread but have clout and eat. There are rich cats who can't do shyt without paying for it,
but the dudes with clout will have people practically paying them just to be around them.

Rich the Kid isn't just rich, hes got buzz and clout. Seeing the shyt up close, as long as people perceive you to be that dude, with or without bread, you gonna get into

a lot of shyt with little effort. Rich the Kid raps. Of course he smashing IG chicks:pachaha:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
In the social media age it's not money it's clout. You don't see these IG thots getting cuffed by stock brokers or real estate investors. They want to steal their shine. They fukkin for followers

Edit: he beat me to it ^^^^

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Money>
I hear this clout shyt nikkas talking but half the time it goes hand in hand.
Aint no broke super popular nikkas outside of high school/College.
In the real world the bag is what matters.

"Clout" alone not putting you in foreign whips,designer clothes penthouses,VIP,vacations etc.
The shyt bad hoes really care about.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Money>
I hear this clout shyt nikkas talking but half the time it goes hand in hand.
Aint no broke super popular nikkas outside of high school/College.
In the real world the bag is what matters.

"Clout" alone not putting you in foreign whips,designer clothes penthouses,VIP,vacations etc.
The shyt bad hoes really care about.

:sas2:

So brehs telling me that the practice squad of the Miami heat got clout? All of em got bad wives. shyt basketball wives you could hardly name some of the husbands.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex gf current guy has more money than me. She still wants to come back and would let me smash if I really really wanted to

If you have to depend on money you share that girl. Plenty men out here don't have alot of money and eat better than the ones who have money or have to buy a girlfriend/partner.

Getting your money up to get a woman is stupid(not the same as the GMB clan, GMB from my understanding chases the money IN SPITE of woman.. or woman is irrelevant so they don't count in this)

How you get them is how you lose them. Keep thinking 'get your money up' just for the sake of woman. No woman is worth all that focus.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
My ex gf current guy has more money than me. She still wants to come back and would let me smash if I really really wanted to

If you have to depend on money you share that girl. Plenty men out here don't have alot of money and eat better than the ones who have money or have to buy a girlfriend/partner.

Getting your money up to get a woman is stupid(not the same as the GMB clan, GMB from my understanding chases the money IN SPITE of woman.. or woman is irrelevant so they don't count in this)

How you get them is how you lose them. Keep thinking 'get your money up' just for the sake of woman. No woman is worth all that focus.

At the end of the day Everything a man does is for the woman. :yeshrug:

Stroke game >>>>> Money >> Looks/Charisma/Swag/Personality/etc

They can't see your stroke game like attributes on NBA live. You won't even have access to these broads to get the chance to show them your stroke game.

Last edited: