"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Obviously both are insulting, the point is that if a non-black person calls you a n*gger, they're revealing that they don't see you as being in the same struggle together. In other words, they're not a "nikka".

Where does the word come from?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
@Nobu,

You're really having a discussion about self respect with a guy who is claiming/referencing a street gang online?
You think a grown man typing in blue has respect for himself or other Black people?

You got something you wanna get off your chest?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
“Mexican” is a nationality not a race. “Mexican” is ignorantly used in an Ethnic sense many times but Ethnicity does not = Race either way.

There are racially Black ethnic Latinos/Hispanic’s but as far as mexico is concerned they are in small numbers.

Who said mexican was a race..:jbhmm:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about how they are the same thing as us in the eyes of the dominant society...
so it doesn't really matter how they might refer to us, because they are talking about themselves as well.

Doesnt matter how whites view them, they have a entire country full of self promotion an telamundo and awards show where they dictate how there viewed, there in a entirety different situation then us

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
you’re the one who brought up mexican genetic make up when it made zero sense.

Your the one that said they were black without explaining yourself.

I presented genetic information, however I never once said mexican was a race, nor did any of the information in my post so wtf are you talking about:jbhmm:

Either you have poor comprehension or you made a sad attempt at a strawman that was dumbfounded

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Hispanics classify themselves as white, they have a large amount of spanish blood=white

There are the "native" ones, they tend to be poor and get treated like sh#t. They hold no power in there country

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Your the one that said they were black without explaining yourself.

I presented genetic information, however I never once said mexican was a race, nor did any of the information in my post so wtf are you talking about:jbhmm:

Either you have poor comprehension or you made a sad attempt at a strawman that was dumbfounded
Stopped at you’re first sentence. You’re dumb as cheese if that was your interpretation of my post.
:russ::mjlol:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Hispanics classify themselves as white, they have a large amount of spanish blood=white

There are the "native" ones, they tend to be poor and get treated like sh#t. They hold no power in there country

Judging by this post, you don't even know Hispanics from Mexicans