"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like I said in this very thread THREE YEARS AGO:

I didn't say they were Black - I said they was "niccas". That has nothing to do with what they're genetics are.
They werent that either. Its why they have their own racial slurs. If they were, there never would have been a reason for them to have different slurs.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's another person who lacks comprehension.

Again - I didn't say Mexicans was Black,
I said they was "niccas".

They're "nikkas of convenience".

Even if things get very heated between 2 black people, we will still never call eachother n*gger (emphasis on hard R) because we understand what that word means for both of us.

On the other hand, if things get very heated between a Mexican and a Black person, we've seen countless of examples of Mexicans calling us n*gger (emphasis on hard R), mayate, monkey, and other white supremacist insults.

They're only nikkas when it's time to look cool by having a pass to say nikka. Let passions rise and you'll see their true colors.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop:
i hope doesn't turn out like the other threads

:francis:
Mexicans have an average of 2 to 4% African DNA in them

:whoa:
lets not confused Mexicans & Central Americans with Latins from South America & the Caribbean whom have a ton of African DNA in them

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
They werent that either. Its why they have their own racial slurs. If they were, there never would have been a reason for them to have different slurs.

I didn't say nothing about their race, I don't see what so hard to understand about this.

The Rampart did they same chit in Hollenbeck in 1989 that they did in Watts.
I was there. Muthafuccas can call other folks what they will, but if you in the same class with them
it ain't nothing but Stick & Stones chit.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say nothing about their race, I don't see what so hard to understand about this.

The Rampart did they same chit in Hollenbeck in 1989 that they did in Watts.
I was there. Muthafuccas can call other folks what they will, but if you in the same class with them
it ain't nothing but Stick & Stones chit.

Neo-Nazis hate Jews and Blacks and have targeted both in attacks. Does that make Jews nikkas too?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Even if things get very heated between 2 black people, we will still never call eachother n*gger (emphasis on hard R) because we understand what that word means for both of us.

Get the fucc outta my face with this bullchit. Lol

You mean to tell me that if you got for real Beef with a nicca and you call him "nicca",
It would be different if you a put an "r" on the end??

If that is what you mean to tell me, then:

1. ROFLMAO

2. If you really believe that garbage, that means you got no problem with non-Black singing along with that word in songs as long as it doesn't have the "r" - because they somehow "understand what that word means".

3. Let me assure you that if anybody (no matter what race or ethnicity) calls me that word with the "r" or not, I take it the same way.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get the fucc outta my face with this bullchit. Lol

You mean to tell me that if you got for real Beef with a nicca and you call him "nicca",
It would be different if you a put an "r" on the end??

If that is what you mean to tell me, then:

1. ROFLMAO

2. If you really believe that garbage, that means you got no problem with non-Black singing along with that word in songs as long as it doesn't have the "r" - because they somehow "understand what that word means".

3. Let me assure you that if anybody (no matter what race or ethnicity) calls me that word with the "r" or not, I take it the same way.

Yes, there is a difference between a black person calling another black person "bytch ass nikka" and a non black calling a black person a n*gger.

It does to Neo-Nazis, now doesn't it?

So do white Jews get an n-word pass just like Mexicans, by your logic?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again,

ROFLMAO

Both are disrespectful, but you really think 2 black people calling each other a "bytch ass nikka" is the same as a non black person calling a black person a n*gger? Hint: one is more motivated by racial hatred.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Both are disrespectful, but you really think 2 black people calling each other a "bytch ass nikka" is the same as a non black person calling a black person a n*gger? Hint: one is more motivated by racial hatred.

Hatred is hatred, cuzz - I don't give a fucc what the reasons are.

Both of those hypothetical muthafuccas gots to see me, the particular terms have the same effect.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hatred is hatred, cuzz - I don't give a fucc what the reasons are.

Both of those hypothetical muthafuccas gots to see me, the particular terms have the same effect.

Obviously both are insulting, the point is that if a non-black person calls you a n*gger, they're revealing that they don't see you as being in the same struggle together. In other words, they're not a "nikka".