"You can never win a championship with Monte Ellis"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nigguh ur fakkit ass got DLee curry Thompson Barnes in the warriors top 10 of all time. Ur stupid ass still think Klay Thompson and curry is better than harden but want to pop shyt? The fact that u think monte had no role on making y'all relevant again shows me how long u been rooting for the warriors
You have to be a pretty shytty poster to have -40 reputation. Congrats on being the worst poster in the Coli, you earned it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to be a pretty shytty poster to have -40 reputation. Congrats on being the worst poster in the Coli, you earned it.
They all from no life warriors fans. Y'all must have a pretty shytty life to go around reppin the same nigguh over and over again. You think I give a fukk about the perspective of me on this board. I could turn my rep off if I really have a fukk. This shyt ain't my life so I don't give a fukk about a e-rep.

All my reps came from the west cost poster. Palms tree and sun, but you nigguh spend ur hours of the day repping nigguh's on the coli:dead::heh:

Losers. You done repped me twice already. Hi hater. Hate is the new love

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
They all from no life warriors fans. Y'all must have a pretty shytty life to go around begging the nigguh over and over again. You think I give a fukk about the perspective of me on this board. I could turn my rep off if I really have a fukk. This shyt ain't my life so I don't give a duck about a e-rep.

All my reps came from the west cost poster. Palms tree and sun, but you nigguh spend ur hours of the day repping nigguh's on the coli:dead::heh:

Losers. You done replied me twice already. Hi hater. Hate is the new love
You have such a fun and active life you choose to troll me. That's wassup, fukk a model for me you social butterfly you.......and not a male model.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
he could b the 3rd best player on a championship team..

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have such a fun and active life you choose to troll me. That's wassup, fukk a model for me you social butterfly you.......and not a male model.
Troll you. Nah I just don't believe in the hype of warriors . Your homotional ass gets ur panties in bunch and take offense to my opinion and try to talk sideways and then I got to put you in ur place.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Troll you. Nah I just don't believe in the hype of warriors . Your homotional ass gets ur panties in bunch and take offense to my opinion and try to talk sideways and then I got to put you in ur place.
You haven't put me in my place since you've been on this board. My place is calling out bandwagon nikkas like you. You want to talk about nikkas bigging up Warriors players do you? Check out this thread y'all

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hi-h...-marcus-morris-is-a-star-in-the-making.59883/

this nikka hasn't mentioned Marcus Morris since the Rockets dumped his ass for peanuts yet this time last year you was saying shyt like this about him

Him and Harden have potential to avg 50 PTs combined in the future. He's gonna be our 2nd best player by the start of next season, if he isn't already. His potential is top 10 scorer in the league with good defense. Morey did it again.

GTFOH you delusional bytch.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't put me in my place since you've been on this board. My place is calling out bandwagon nikkas like you. You want to talk about nikkas bigging up Warriors players do you? Check out this thread y'all

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hi-h...-marcus-morris-is-a-star-in-the-making.59883/

this nikka hasn't mentioned Marcus Morris since the Rockets dumped his ass for peanuts yet this time last year you was saying shyt like this about him

GTFOH you delusional bytch.
What are u my secretary. Not only do u have my rep on standby but also my old threads. Nigguh fukk outa here. You was just hyping Dreymon Greene last season and I ain't heard shyt from you about him since. Dec 6 can't come quick enough. Hopefully ur weak ass squad don't sink with curry ankles then.

How ur squad supposed to be the class of the west and u still not even top 2 relevant in your own state. Lakers and clippers still getting more press then y'all. That's how u know nobody gives a fukk about the warriors

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
What are u my secretary. Not only do u have my rep on standby but also my old threads. Nigguh fukk outa here. You was just hyping Dreymon Greene last season and I ain't heard shyt from you about him since. Dec 6 can't come quick enough. Hopefully ur weak ass squad don't sink with curry ankles then.

How ur squad supposed to be the class of the west and u still not even top 2 relevant in your own state. Lakers and clippers still getting more press then y'all. That's how u know nobody gives a fukk about the warriors
You was just hyping Dreymon Greene

How did I hype him? Did I say hyperbolic shyt like he can be top 10 in scoring like you said about Morris?

That's why we have so many nationally televised games this season and Steph is currently on the cover of Slam and Sports Illustrated......for the second time in less than a year?

curry.jpg

stephencurryslamcover1.jpg

stephen-curry-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg