nikka deserves a ring for his dap game alone :whew:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:what:

Doesn't make sense.

He's an impressive offensive talent at times there's no doubt about that, and people say he's inefficient which is not necessarily true, but you can't be a combo guard when not only is he poor defender but averaging, 3.5 turnovers a game is dismal, and kills any offensive momentum your team may have. Plus he has a bad 3 ball. There was people back in the day putting him in the same class as Dwayne Wade at times at times and I thought that was crazy. Like I said last year the only way you can maximize Ellis's scoring talent, you would have to have a very good defensive team that can absorb his defensive responsibilities and make up for his turnovers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He's an impressive offensive talent at times there's no doubt about that, and people say he's inefficient which is not necessarily true, but you can't be a combo guard when not only is he poor defender but averaging, 3.5 turnovers a game is dismal, and kills any offensive momentum your team may have. Plus he has a bad 3 ball. There was people back in the day putting him in the same class as Dwayne Wade at times at times and I thought that was crazy. Like I said last year the only way you can maximize Ellis's scoring talent, you would have to have a very good defensive team that can absorb his defensive responsibilities and make up for his turnovers.

Ellis in Chicago would be insane. :lupe:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
D-Wade sans rings :troll:

... and it will stay that way

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Someone needs to post that Monta shot chart they had in that Bill and Jaden NBA preview series. Easily the worst shot chart they showed for any player.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monta never played in a playoff series for us as a starter you dikk sucking nikka. How the fukk did he make us relevant? Steph made us relevant along with D-Lee.
That nigguh was a key component on a team that brought ur squad to the postseason for the first time in 2decades, douche. Ur front running ass don't remember "we believe". You became a fan when DLee and Curry came on. That's why you think all GS player are the best at their position. You a female.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That nigguh was a key component on a team that brought ur squad to the postseason for the first time in 2decades, douche. Ur front running ass don't remember "we believe". You became a fan when DLee and Curry came on. That's why you think all GS player are the best at their position. You a female.
I'm not about to go back and forth with your bandwagon ass. You're obviously trolling, Monta came off the bench during the we believe team. I was born and raised in the Bay Area you bish, what other team would I root for? Your bytch ass probably never stepped foot in Houston yet you all on the Rockets dikk now that they have Harden and Howard. You've become the worst poster in the Coli in a matter of weeks. You're a joke.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know what you meant and as a catalyst of your offense, you cannot win a title with Monta Ellis.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
OP dumb as fucc. Just look at his thread history.

It's 6 fuccing games into the season and Monta hasn't played bad.

We lost to the Wolves last night and the problem we had last night was playing as if Dirk didn't exist.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to post that Monta shot chart they had in that Bill and Jaden NBA preview series. Easily the worst shot chart they showed for any player.
Ehh did you see the Josh Smith & Michael Kidd Gilchrist charts? :scusthov:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not about to go back and forth with your bandwagon ass. You're obviously trolling, Monta came off the bench during the we believe team. I was born and raised in the Bay Area you bish, what other team would I root for? Your bytch ass probably never stepped foot in Houston yet you all on the Rockets dikk now that they have Harden and Howard. You've become the worst poster in the Coli in a matter of weeks. You're a joke.
Nigguh ur fakkit ass got DLee curry Thompson Barnes in the warriors top 10 of all time. Ur stupid ass still think Klay Thompson and curry is better than harden but want to pop shyt? The fact that u think monte had no role on making y'all relevant again shows me how long u been rooting for the warriors