You can game on PC if you want, but let me tell you a lil story about a man named Li

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How many men has your wife cheated on you with knowing her husband is a forever broke boy wholl never amount to shyt in life :hhh:
I believe in the church of @winb83 so we don't need woman to validate our existence. And you being young and rich, it makes no sense that you would be without a woman. So what's the problem, you got a tiny dikk or your breath stink? I'd think a girl would figure out a way around the breath so listen up tiny rick...

I'm pickle Rick :ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I believe in the church of @winb83 so we don't need woman to validate our existence. And you being young and rich, it makes no sense that you would be without a woman. So what's the problem, you got a tiny dikk or your breath stink? I'd think a girl would figure out a way around the breath so listen up tiny rick...

I'm pickle Rick :ufdup:
:dwillhuh: im a young attractive successful business owner in a business where my entire job is to fill venues with beautiful women :heh: of all paths you want to try go back and forth with, this is definitely not the way :heh:

go back to drawing board and try again

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
1.) Link to the Sony part So we can see what blog you grabbed it from :popcorn:

2.) For the final time, when you load pubg on PC the title screen says "Player Unknowns battlegrounds: The ultimate life or death fight. You not being aware of the full title thought that name was hilarious because it's coming to Xbox and that hurts your ego a little bit :francis: And since you routinely demonstrate lack of comprehending things I'll just post this...
maxresdefault.jpg

3.) If you insist on talking up my kids I have to remind you that you was abandoned. So I get that you hate dads :umad:
That's the loading screen tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dwillhuh: im a young attractive successful business owner in a business where my entire job is to fill venues with beautiful women :heh: of all paths you want to try go back and forth with, this is definitely not the way :heh:

go back to drawing board and try again
Tiny Rick, who asked you about any of what you just wrote :dwillhuh: there you go again, trying too hard. But since you like opening cans o worms :francis:

Besides the abandonment issues, you carry yourself like your nickname suggest. When that was pointed out your defense mechanism mode kicked in and you thought blurting out for the 100th time that you throw parties somehow equates to the size of your Johnson. I call that a little dikk reach right there tiny Rick :stop: plus you in Vegas, prostitute central, you play Dota..John is your middle name Tiny Rick :camby:
That's the loading screen tho
Of the pc version of the game