You can game on PC if you want, but let me tell you a lil story about a man named Li

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1.) Link to the Sony part So we can see what blog you grabbed it from :popcorn:

2.) For the final time, when you load pubg on PC the title screen says "Player Unknowns battlegrounds: The ultimate life or death fight. You not being aware of the full title thought that name was hilarious because it's coming to Xbox and that hurts your ego a little bit :francis: And since you routinely demonstrate lack of comprehending things I'll just post this...
maxresdefault.jpg

3.) If you insist on talking up my kids I have to remind you that you was abandoned. So I get that you hate dads :umad:
1. http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/10/0...unds-dev-in-talks-with-sony-about-ps4-version

2. Thats not the title on PC. Its just a caption on PC. On xbox1x itll be the title.

3. I was raised by great parents and turned into a successful entrepreneur. Your parents raised a bum who will forever be broke and stupid :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1. http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/10/0...unds-dev-in-talks-with-sony-about-ps4-version

2. Thats not the title on PC. Its just a caption on PC. On xbox1x itll be the title.

3. I was raised by great parents and turned into a successful entrepreneur. Your parents raised a bum who will forever be broke and stupid :umad:
So your Sony link is outdated. My link comes after yours and is the accurate current state of affairs. You probably didn't peep, I know you didn't because you lack the comprehension skills required. Here's a nice portion of your link, it's kinda important :francis:
It's important to highlight that these are "talks" and nothing may come of them
Microsoft isn't "just talking" and in fact shut down this angle within 24hrs. Are you ready to catch up or would you rather continue with your version :snoop:

Speaking of continuing on, that PC pic I posted of the actual pc title loading screen and you say it's not the title, just a caption :dwillhuh: so instead of admitting to yourself you was incorrect you'd rather lie to yourself :francis:

Your parents failed you because of that, you lying about what you make is a reflection of them as well. You call yourself an entrepreneur, you could have learned similar from a crack dealer :stop: the only thing that you learned is how to live in denial :ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So your Sony link is outdated. My link comes after yours and is the accurate current state of affairs. You probably didn't peep, I know you didn't because you lack the comprehension skills required. Here's a nice portion of your link, it's kinda important :francis:

Microsoft isn't "just talking" and I'm fact shut down this angle within 24hrs. Are you ready to catch up or would you rather continue with your version :snoop:

Speaking of continuing on, that PC pic I posted of the actual pc title loading screen and you say it's not the title, just a caption :dwillhuh: so instead of admitting to yourself you was incorrect you'd rather lie to yourself :francis:

Your parents failed you because of that, you lying about what you make is a reflection of them as well. You call yourself an entrepreneur, you could have learned similar from a crack dealer :stop: the only thing that you learned is how to live in denial :ufdup:

Here I am on my expensive cloud perfect sleeper mattress (not a used mattress off craigslist you infested your wife with bed bugs with) , in my luxury apartment home, in which im the 1st person to live here , in the beautiful but expensive bay area , watching Married with Children on my 4k TV (which you dont own yet talk about xbox 1x 4k) I wonder why a man across the country is so concerned about my income in that over 50% of your posts towards me brings up that im blessed :blessed:

is it because you arent :jbhmm: that jealously a mafukka :wow: it legit haunts you that you are inferior to me in every aspect of life :wow:

Broke mafukka ill never take shyt from a guy who lays his family on a used mattress bought off craigslist. You are pathetic.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Here I am on my expensive cloud perfect sleeper mattress (not a used mattress off craigslist you infested your wife with bed bugs with) , in my luxury apartment home, in which im the 1st person to live here , in the beautiful but expensive bay area , watching Married with Children on my 4k TV (which you dont own yet talk about xbox 1x 4k) I wonder why a man across the country is so concerned about my income in that over 50% of your posts towards me brings up that im blessed :blessed:

is it because you arent :jbhmm: that jealously a mafukka :wow: it legit haunts you that you are inferior to me in every aspect of life :wow:

Broke mafukka ill never take shyt from a guy who lays his family on a used mattress bought off craigslist. You are pathetic.
You clearly trying to compensate, like there is a void in your reason for existing. The focal is on your denial of reality, you mentioning mattress was your defense mechanism. Me being as intelligent as I be I pick up on things. That's why I don't wanna continue this battle because all you really need is a hug :hug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You clearly trying to compensate, like there is a void in your reason for existing. The focal is on your denial of reality, you mentioning mattress was your defense mechanism. Me being as intelligent as I be I pick up on things. That's why I don't wanna continue this battle because all you really need is a hug :hug:
You cant fukk with me on any level as a man thats why you throwing up the white flag - how you a p*ssy even online :hhh: you aint a man :hhh: you a hoe :hhh: years of being a horrible poster :hhh: nah aint no white flag :hhh: your best bet just put me on ignore unless you want to be constantly reminded you a hoe in your heart :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You cant fukk with me on any level as a man thats why you throwing up the white flag - how you a p*ssy even online :hhh: you aint a man :hhh: you a hoe :hhh: years of being a horrible poster :hhh: nah aint no white flag :hhh: your best bet just put me on ignore unless you want to be constantly reminded you a hoe in your heart :camby:
The hatred in your reply only confirms my observation :banderas: now like your biological, I must abandon you now :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The hatred in your reply only confirms my observation :banderas: now like your biological, I must abandon you now :umad:
How many men has your wife cheated on you with knowing her husband is a forever broke boy wholl never amount to shyt in life :hhh: