"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Where I live a black bear, moose, wolf, or even mountain lion (though very rare) can show up anytime in your backyard. Even a deer or beaver can make you regret your actions if you're stupid around it.

It may be potentially dangerous, but that close connection to nature is priceless. Respect it and nature will respect / spare you as well. Sipping on some coffee on the porch while some black bear cubs awkwardly waddle across the grass is a bomb ass way to start your day. Big Mama is usually close by. Humbling in an amazing way.

Besides, if we wanna keep it all the way real, if you had to choose between an animal (including gators) or an unknown human randomly on your property, go with the animal 10 times outta 10 in regards to safety.

You must be white. Casually describe deadly situations

Or I'm not a fearful bıtch and have balls, intelligence, and the courage like our Original Man ancestors :unimpressed:

Why do some of y'all so easily submit to all of these restrictions placed on Black people from all corners as if you're fine with others defining our lives? :dahell:

Encouraging Black folk to be close-minded simpletons with very limited life experiences is the work of people who have deep seated interests in keeping us as some type of juvenile, ignorant, second class community with limited survival skills that can only feel at home packed like sardines, while continuously fearing for our lives living exclusively in urban jungle enclaves.

But yeah, I must be white. It's always just that simple.

Listen to what I'm saying and expand your shıt breh. We only get this life to live once. Don't live it in a box, unless ignorance is your happy place.

As someone who loves Outdoor activities, this is sad

Damn, the White Man really got us conditioned to be afraid of Nature and Exploring the world. We really are fine being 2nd class citizens and only going to places where White people tell us that it's cool to go to. shyt is crazy :francis: :wow:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah as in oceans, lakes, and the deep end in the pool. Bro a lot of black folks act like this.
I went snorkeling in the Florida Keys last year with my wife and told a couple of friends and they acted like we went to Mars or something like that.

Snorkeling is white people shyt and yall nikkas need to stop trying to act like yall don’t know what the fukk white people shyt is.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
Worst poster of the year nominee