You are a single man with no kids what would you pick? 4000 SQ Ft home or 1.7k SQ ft Penthouse?

Pick One

• 4k Sq Ft Home

• 1.7k sq ft Penthouse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I see some of you never owned a house…it’s not an insult so don’t get defensive either lol

now take into consideration having a mansion that has a ocean view that looks like a photo from someone’s vacation :wow:
Right but he said the suburbs, and your assumption couldn’t be further from correct as we are in the market to buy our 2nd house with no less than 3500sqft :win:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right but he said the suburbs, and your assumption couldn’t be further from correct as we are in the market to buy our 2nd house with no less than 3500sqft :win:

“we” tho not you…congrats tho (sincerely) but I guess I should’ve specified own your home as a young single man…you will have all types off p*ssy thrown at you

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Land ain't making you money.. He makes money from Microsoft and other investments. Stupid people believe in this land bullshyt..
Where did I say make you money?? It's land.. We aren't getting anymore of it. He lives in a huge fukking mansion on an ignorant amount of land... As most billionaires do.. Living in a penthouse isn't making you money either, so I'm not sure why you even brought that up

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did I say make you money?? It's land.. We aren't getting anymore of it. He lives in a huge fukking mansion on an ignorant amount of land... As most billionaires do.. Living in a penthouse isn't making you money either, so I'm not sure why you even brought that up

There not making anymore land is the dumbest shyt i ever heard..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
“we” tho not you…congrats tho (sincerely) but I guess I should’ve specified own your home as a young single man…you will have all types off p*ssy thrown at you
"Oh my god you have a house.. I figured you'd just have some small apt." is the greatest thing you can hear from a woman, right before she makes the decision to fukk your brains out..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Let me explain something to you dummy. Anytime you got a girl coming to your house or apartment. Before she gets there she already decided that she was gonna fukk you.
You wasn’t saying that when you said it was instant p*ssy in the penthouse. You all over the place. Have a blessed Sunday brother.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of the main “drawbacks” to being young/single with a big house when it comes to ho’s is they start getting ideas of you being “lonely” and thinking they can worm their way into your shyt lol