winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In order of what I'm probably going to be playing the most atm:

UNcharted Nathan Drake Collection
MGSV(Still doing side ops and extra missions)
Undertale(PC RPG similar to Earthbound)
Bloodborne(Haven't played in like a month thanks to MGSV)
Persona 4 PCSX2 JPN Version
You actually bought The Nathan Drake Collection for $60? You know in less than 6 months that will probably be half price and it's not like any of those games are new.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
You actually bought The Nathan Drake Collection for $60? You know in less than 6 months that will probably be half price and it's not like any of those games are new.
:francis: You act like that game isn't piff nor not worth the price.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Finished MGSV like a week ago...Great game but felt like too much of a grind at time at times
Just beat Until Dawn.

Going to play again and keep everyone alive this time
Waiting on Disgaea 5 to arrive.
Bought a 20 PSN card. Will probably use on Shovel Knight
Considering just quitting on Persona Q. Game just feels like a damn chore.
Just stared Fire Emblem Awakening, dope so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I bought it for $30. There's no need to pay $60 for games anymore when @Codeine Crazy got that G@m3St0P hookup.

Besides, the UC collection is a extremely well done remaster. I mean UC1 looks really good for an early gen PS3 game remastered. They(bluepoint) went above and beyond just upressing and doubling the framerate.
They fixed the aiming and feel of the controls, they tweaked some gameplay(No longer need to equip grenades just to throw them in Uncharted 1.), added competitive gameplay tracking(Headshots, stealth, speed stats among friends) and a bunch of skins and whatnot.

Only con is missing MP. For $30 I think that's a steal when compared to God of War 3 remastered which is $60 for literally just 1080P/60fps with no new textures, enhancements or tweaks.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Dying Light - Kinda wish I played the other Zombie games these guys made BEFORE this one because it's suppose to be the superior version to those, but really loving this game. That Bozak Horde DLC trial is annoyingly fun when you make progress. Reached the second half of the game and I maxed out all attributes so It doesn't make sense to be out at night....but I've so many high powered swords I'm a beast...sorta.

Borderlands 1 - Bought this game and pretty much left it unopened since I had a ton of other games playing at the time. Kinda glad I did since I'm enjoying the fukk out of it and plan to dive into the second one and then the presequel soon after. Even better is the fact that I'm off of Destiny's bullshyt so a game like this, that's funnier and has content is a godsend.

Hotline Miami 1 - fukking love this game and the visual representation of the seedy, criminal underworld it portrays. Been playing it on the weekends where I could enjoy it while being high or drunk on ale and despite it lowering my reaction time to a lot of shyt, the music bumps so much harder.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
playing madden now. it's really fun but defense is hard as fukk now

trying to comeback vs the jets and this fukker just lateraled for no reason :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Man Uncharted 1 still fun after all these years. Drake's witty banter and the acting is still great today. Marvelous job Bluepoint did on this one man it's much easier to go back to play a 8 year old game.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Im REALLY liking Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker. SRPG with turn-based RPG battles.

I guess Persona Q will be in tomorrow.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh I'm really sitting her playing UC1 and god damn the years that passed made me forget so much. It feels like a new game. I'm actually having fun.... Wow

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I beat Fire emblem path of radiance not too long ago Im bout to go to gamestop rii now and get Radiant dawn for wii and put it up for auction on ebay for the flip but play it while its being auctioned :wow:

This series is amazing :mjcry:

Salute to the folk i lost in this war game :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still need to finish MGSV, work's just been getting in the way. :smh:

I'm also going to pick up Tales of Zestiria this week.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Beat all of Tales from the Borderlands. Great, great Telltale game. I don't know why everybody has been sleeping on it.