You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
now that I have a PS4 I've been attempting to run through GTA V on FPS mode. shyt is piff but I don't know if I can do the whole game like this.
Anything else on the PS4 actually worth getting because I'm about to go back to the Wii U to go through Bayonetta 2 next.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
now that I have a PS4 I've been attempting to run through GTA V on FPS mode. shyt is piff but I don't know if I can do the whole game like this.
Anything else on the PS4 actually worth getting because I'm about to go back to the Wii U to go through Bayonetta 2 next.
yeah FPS mode is tough for the whole game...im assuming you played last of us? also, Infamous was fun...Order 1886 looks promising (in some previews) and im playing Far Cry 4 now which is good.

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
yeah FPS mode is tough for the whole game...im assuming you played last of us? also, Infamous was fun...Order 1886 looks promising (in some previews) and im playing Far Cry 4 now which is good.
I played Last of Us on Ps3, I don't want to go through those emotions again :wow:
Infamous was cool but hella short to me.
I was thinking about Far Cry 4 but I might wait until a price drop and scoop it then.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Far Cry 4 & Resident Evil.
Enjoying both. I know Far Cry will last me at least until late March/early April.
I really take my time with my playthroughs and FC4 has a crap ton to do.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
:russ: you trusting Metacritic or any outlet like that instead of real life people that actually played the game. Which game did they "review"?
So basically I need to go door to door and ask "real people" that I'm in this minority of

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So basically I need to go door to door and ask "real people" that I'm in this minority of

Stupid being stupid bruh :stopitslime:Why don't you youtube some gameplay footage yourself or go to Gamefaqs & check out the board for the game? This took me 10 secs from Metacritic which I never use:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/binary-domain/user-reviews - Mostly 9/10's from gamers that actually played it.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/vanquish/user-reviews - Mostly 8-10's