You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This thread is just about games, for there people who play them leave that other shyt out there.

Recently beat:

Battleblock Theater
I got alot of love for this goofy ass game, its one of the more fun games I've played in a while. The best part about it is the narrator. Sometimes you may be in a tight spot and this motherfukker will be screaming out shyt, telling you whats next, and sometimes even laughing at you, its hilarious.

-Sleeping Dogs
This game is solid, it has its flaws but its solid, the story was pretty good and the side missions are fun

-A full 82 game season + playoffs on 2k13 with the Wizards

Mass Effect 3 for the 3rd time + All DLC
- I wanted to see how the Tali romance played out, with the synthesis ending. This game has too many epic moments to be written off like it was but :manny: One of the best games I ever played. I still want to slap the shyt out of whoever came up with the planet scanning bullshyt. I used a guide for it cause I dont have time for that.

What Im gonna be playing next
Tomb raider- I played a few hours early last month and now Im gonna jump into it hard

Skyrim
I got to find the dwarven black bow of fate for my assassin so its back in the rotation, Once I find it, I'll probably play something else

Sleeping Dogs - Even though I beat the story, there are too many nikkaz standing on too many corners that I dont like so I still got some asses to kick, I gonna try to complete all side missions except the karaoke, might get the DLC too

2k13
The NBA season is almost over, and everytime I watch the finals I get inspired to play, so its gonna be in the rotation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing dragons dogma right now.

It's a little quirky with questionable graphics, but the gameplay is phenomenal. If they can upgrade the graphics and fix some of the quirks for #2 this game can satnd up to the best of them.

Most recently finished Assasins creed.

AC Is one of my favorite IPs this gen, but honestly the formula got old. The free running is just as fun as ever, but this is the first AC game that I didn't care too much about collectables or side missions. I just wanted to finish the story on this one.

I got farcry still in the box waiting on me. That will be next after I finish Dragons Dogma.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Finished Max Payne 3 and was better than I expected

The Last of us is next

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
recently beat
remember me(pc)- didn't like it. the combos were weak, the combat felt stiff and restrictive wasn't their intentions. story was weak and just :beli:

playing right now

state of decay(360)- decent game for $20. visually it's ok. there's a lot of screen tearing. it's very addictive and the only negative i can think of is there is no co-op.

metro 2033(pc)- for the life of me i don't know why i can't beat this game. it's not hard. it's not boring but whenever i play it i immediately lose interest.

the last of us(ps3)- it'll be here soon

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Recently beat:

The Last of us- Was a very good, immersive game. Story left me wanting more after about 17 hours of game play.The thing i liked the most, besides the story, was the change in scenery through out the game. My most memorble moment is probably playing through the woods and the snow storm.

What Im gonna be playing next

Last of us: Might try multi and Hard mode.

Uncharted 1,2,3

Infamous 2

-DMP-

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best games I've played thus far this year:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - beat it
Max Payne 3 - beat it

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last Games beat: Far Cry 3, Saints Row the Third, Walking Dead episodes 1-4, Dark Souls
Currently playing: New Vegas
Next game: Probably gonna cop Sleeping Dogs, Dishonored, or Tomb Raider. Not sure which to cop.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Metal Gear Rising: Jetstream Sam DLC on Revengeance Mode
:whew:

On the last part of the final boss, should be done the next time I load the game up.

Thread reminded me to go pre-order The Last of Us today with the 35 bucks I have in Reward Zone money so I can get 20 back... looks like I'll be getting The Last of Us for 5 bucks give or take when it's all said and done

:win:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
metro 2033(pc)- for the life of me i don't know why i can't beat this game. it's not hard. it's not boring but whenever i play it i immediately lose interest.

Thats how I was with the first Bioshock, and now that infinite is out I want to play it and beat it

Next game: Probably gonna cop Sleeping Dogs, Dishonored, or Tomb Raider. Not sure which to cop.

Of those three I'd highly recommend Tomb Raider

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing:

TMNT Hyperstone Heist-Genesis Im gonna go on and beat it today.Great game.

The Punisher-Genesis Gotten to the last level.Havent made it to kingpin yet

Castlevania:Bloodlines-Genesis-Struggling.

Recently beat beavis and butt head for genesis-Epic Gwar Concert at the end :wow:

Joe Montana Football-Genesis Finally won the Sega Bowl using New York had to go through Joe and the 9ers to get there :whew: wasnt easy

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished sleeping dogs, playing infamous 2 on evil right now. wanted to play deus ex, but i didn't realize it was a FPS shooter :beli:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll pick up The Last of Us...

but outside of that one I don't know what I'm playing next, between Steam sales and the shyt I've downloaded from PS+ I have these to chose from...

Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil 5
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Space 2
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
inFamous
inFamous 2
Bayonnetta

:snoop:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Playing:

TMNT Hyperstone Heist-Genesis Im gonna go on and beat it today.Great game.

The Punisher-Genesis Gotten to the last level.Havent made it to kingpin yet

Castlevania:Bloodlines-Genesis-Struggling.

Recently beat beavis and butt head for genesis-Epic Gwar Concert at the end :wow:

Joe Montana Football-Genesis Finally won the Sega Bowl using New York had to go through Joe and the 9ers to get there :whew: wasnt easy

You better not be using cheats :birdman:

Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil 5
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Space 2
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
inFamous
inFamous 2
Bayonnetta

Your backlog is loaded like mine, i'd say throw left 4 dead 2 (I dont know if you'd enjoy this one because the community is deep into it and being a newcomer, you might not be able to get some good games in)and bioshock 2(too similar to the first from what I heard) in the bushes

My gaming goal for this summer is to knock out a majority of my backlog, since there is no sports worth watching I should have plenty of time to get it in.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

for me it was the lack of responsiveness in the gunplay. it just didn't feel like you were hitting your target, because they didn't really react. in Last Light they have hit markers and they react more

I recently beat:

Metro Last Light

Metro 2033 (made myself play all the way through it, despite above issues, after beating Last Light. game is actually pretty damn good otherwise)

Alan Wake (got in in a recent Steam sale. still working on the extra 'special missions')

currently playing:

DayZ 1.7.7 (new update made the game hard again)

Jagged Alliance Back In Action (not a perfect game, but there's few like it)

Batman Arkham City (got it a recent Steam sale. I actually pirated it when it came out, but never played it much. I think I didn't like the performance on my old vid card)

Civ 5 (got it in a recent Steam sale)

Arma 3 Alpha (mostly making my own mission in the editor)

Daps
Just beat Hitman: Absolution, really fun if you're into the stealthy type games.

Working on Darksiders 2 currently, and playing through Metal Gear Solid for the first time on my PS3.