Yoshi's Crafted World

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol have the shyguys always looked this depressed? :dead: saw one slumped in the corner and wasn't sure if I should kill him or just let him chill. Also felt bad tossing an egg at the one just calmly playing with his flower. hit the flower and dude just stood there looking up.

Game looks good. def gonna cop.
this dropped ?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
lol have the shyguys always looked this depressed? :dead: saw one slumped in the corner and wasn't sure if I should kill him or just let him chill. Also felt bad tossing an egg at the one just calmly playing with his flower. hit the flower and dude just stood there looking up.

Game looks good. def gonna cop.
Word.

They really have this nikka Yoshi on some villain shyt.:picard:

This is a result of years of forced violence by Mario and his gang/posse. Forced to literally cannibalize Mario's enemies on some Savage shyt.

Mario Vick needs to be investigated.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this any good? Debating on copping

It looks fine but I hear it's very easy. I literally was vacillating on buying it or not yesterday at Best buy. I'll just get it on eBay for like 40 bucks.

It's good. It's also easy. It's fun to explore him the levels, find the secrets and such. You'll have to run levels back to find all the stuff and beat the obstacles, but you'll actually want to.

Wooly world for wii-u didn't really make me want to run it back and frankly after I beat it I forgot about it. This game was had a more fun game play and I actually wanted to run it back rather than just make it to the end to say I did it.

It's not a keeper, atleast I wouldn't add it to my personal collection. If you can game fly it or rent it locally, or cop used at a great price then hell yeah.