Yoshi's Crafted World

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
You mean people that were kids in 90s:pachaha:

How does Nintendo not get criticized for rehashes and not taking chances

arms and splatoons are their most recent new IPs and those are different and unique. plus the new look zelda and just their consoles alone are different.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They keep selling y'all the same exact games :mjlol:

they're a gaming hardware company and dev. They make different variations of their IPs that seem to be poppin. Square does it with FF, RockStar with GTA, MS and whatever studio with Halo, Atlus and Persona and SMT.

I don't know why this is a major issue when it comes to Nintendo. They even put out 2 new IPs in the past 2 years.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah Nintendo is worse.

They sell multiple different franchises all with the same damn gameplay. :mjlol:
Selling true sequels with the same (or very similar game play) is not as bad as releasing the same exact game with a few extra p's and fps' in it.
Most sequels across all platforms are very similar to their predecessors. It would be a chore to find sequels that completely depart from their predecessors formula.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Selling true sequels with the same (or very similar game play) is not as bad as releasing the same exact game with a few extra p's and fps' in it.
Most sequels across all platforms are very similar to their predecessors. It would be a chore to find sequels that completely depart from their predecessors formula.
First off Nintendo re-sells their old games without any updates. Nah even worse they sell roms they downloaded off the internet:mjlol:

But I'm not talking about retro/remasters or sequels. I'm talking about Nintendo selling 36428765 2D platformers.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lol have the shyguys always looked this depressed? :dead: saw one slumped in the corner and wasn't sure if I should kill him or just let him chill. Also felt bad tossing an egg at the one just calmly playing with his flower. hit the flower and dude just stood there looking up.

Game looks good. def gonna cop.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lol I'm sure it'll score well but the music and presentation make it feel like it's literally for infants.