Yoooooo. This stadia shyt is fukking dope. Xbox and Sony better follow quick

Daps
Absolutely terrible UI.:snoop:

All I see are full prices for old ass games that are sold at a fraction of that everywhere else.

Destiny 2 should be free but there is no option to play it. fukk this gay shyt.:bryan:

edit: Nvm I figured out why. It's cuz I wasn't pro at first.
full

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ya'll miss how this has been out 6 months and people hate it?

Says who tho? A couple reviewers bashed it after it first dropped (granted their launch was pretty shaky) but the free trial has me convinced that the actual technology behind it is game-changing. Maybe it’s not for everybody but if you’ve got the internet for it, it works fine. Their game selection is shyt but I’ve been playing Red Dead 2 on it and it’s straight up :banderas:. I even copped a Premiere Pack with the controller and chromecast of the strength of my experience so far.

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Says who tho? A couple reviewers bashed it after it first dropped (granted their launch was pretty shaky) but the free trial has me convinced that the actual technology behind it is game-changing. Maybe it’s not for everybody but if you’ve got the internet for it, it works fine. Their game selection is shyt but I’ve been playing Red Dead 2 on it and it’s straight up :banderas:. I even copped a Premiere Pack with the controller and chromecast of the strength of my experience so far.

The concept of paying full price for a game that you don't have a physical copy or download of that leaves you totally at the mercy of a company known for scrapping projects on a whim is not game changing. Microsoft and Sony about to push them out the door with XCloud. Google launched a tech demo for the Netflix of games service that people really wanted.