Yoooooo. This stadia shyt is fukking dope. Xbox and Sony better follow quick

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting that I have the same amount. I also have 2 ps4’s and a PS4 pro.
3 Nintendo switches, and every other main console ever released.
And I was just breaking your balls on some court dog jokes. Don’t take it serious.

Lol all good

for real though if we can get on topic I’m actually for real impressed

I just played destiny 2 without hiccups and anything for like 45 min

I don’t give a fukk who starts it but this cloud shot works

And it works well

and this is the first go at it

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Their game library is severely lacking but a lot of y’all sleep on the actual tech, the shyt WORKS if you’ve got the setup for it.

I’ve been playing Red Dead 2 on Stadia and the graphics are easily the best I’ve ever experienced in a video game:whoo:. Mind you this is playing through a chrome browser and my laptop is as quiet as a Prius. Load times are snappy too. Haven’t had any technical issues outside of my Bluetooth controller randomly disconnecting and immediately resyncing.

People have a right to be skeptical of google but don’t call Stadia a dud if you haven’t actually tried it out yet because the tech itself is pretty amazing. If XCloud works just as smooth while having all the gamepass games on there, next gen is gonna get really interesting.

Depending on how this Red Dead playthrough goes, I may even cop Cyberpunk for Stadia since Im confident that it’ll run better on Stadia than a standard X1/PS4

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Is that the xbox streaming app for phones and tablets? :jbhmm:

This stan talk cracks me up. :mjlol:
Stan talk is corny...but, this nikka @Kamikaze Revy forcing the Stan talk as his own joke is just weird as fukk. Like, the breh really rushed to do it in the first post. I'm sleep.:skip:

shyt is spooky

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Stadia is gonna be gone in 6 months. Then they gonna relaunch it and call it Hangouts Playground and once they get bored with that they will cancel it and come out with a redesigned version with less features and call it Youtube Games.
"Hangouts Playground":russ:
This might actually happen tho, no cap.:mjlol: