istockphoto-1293365202-612x612-1.jpg

Haven't seen somebody get lined up like this since I went for a tuxedo fitting

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
OP I'm calling 🧢

I work by Central Park, idk what part of the park you were by, but just off the fact that it's 86 degrees, you bound to find at least five 8's and higher, with limited apparel on.

People that come here kill me with the parking stuff. If your staying in Manhattan, take the train.

You should have went to the Layout in Ft. Greene Park on Sunday for their Juneteenth event, it literally seemed like every black women I've ever met was there, (including Coli favorite Scottie Beam)

Go uptown like people said, go to eventbrite and tik tok and find the moves, there's gonna be some stuff today since tomorrow's a holiday. Unless you in a b nb in a residential queens or Brooklyn neighborhood, your hellcat from ATL just gonna be in alot of traffic and not find parking. Take uber or the train.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
It's Juneteenth. Find a party (if u black/ no gentrification) and relax. Thunny

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
OP I'm calling 🧢

I work by Central Park, idk what part of the park you were by, but just off the fact that it's 86 degrees, you bound to find at least five 8's and higher, with limited apparel on.

People that come here kill me with the parking stuff. If your staying in Manhattan, take the train.

You should have went to the Layout in Ft. Greene Park on Sunday for their Juneteenth event, it literally seemed like every black women I've ever met was there, (including Coli favorite Scottie Beam)

Go uptown like people said, go to eventbrite and tik tok and find the moves, there's gonna be some stuff today since tomorrow's a holiday. Unless you in a b nb in a residential queens or Brooklyn neighborhood, your hellcat from ATL just gonna be in alot of traffic and not find parking. Take uber or the train.

Of course it’s 1000% cap.

I’m in that same area as you ALOT and the amount of money and quality women around there is very noticeable to a point where you wished you lived around there. And that’s just one tiny little piece of Manhattan.