Yoooo, I'm in New York right now, very unimpressed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of whites and Asians moved and took over nyc.

You gonna see some attractive women but you not gonna really see too many bad thick jawns. Gotta go to the hood for that frfr
I’m in fort green right now (not the Hood) and there’s all kinds of thick baddies walking around here. You def sound like someone who visits here and have no idea where to go when you here.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
After the novelty of having unprotected sex with randoms wears off in your early 20s your left with a grossly overpriced glorified strip mall in the middle of a 112 degree desert.

The strip isn’t even in Vegas, Vegas is a shythole.
Lmao….not sure what’s you’re on, but there’s a hundreds of ways to do Vegas at every life stages. Vegas is far from boring unless you live there

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love nyc but all that gentrification killed what made nyc nyc. Its just yuppieville with hoods here and there

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
OP should’ve went to Williamsburg.

All types of bytches….white, black & everything in between
Williamsburg is cheeks. I used to work there and couldn’t get out fast enough. The only good thing about it is the side of Williamsburg bridge park and even that’s ruined by this Blade Runner looking monstrosity building right by it. That park and skateboarding and women are the only good things about the Burg. Otherwise everything is overpriced and hipster and whack AF.

Daps
Williamsburg is cheeks. I used to work there and couldn’t get out fast enough. The only good thing about it is the side of Williamsburg bridge park and even that’s ruined by this Blade Runner looking monstrosity building right by it. That park and skateboarding and women are the only good things about the Burg. Otherwise everything is overpriced and hipster and whack AF.

I said women
You said women
OP said women

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I felt the same way when I was up there for work years ago.

But you will see baddies if you stick around long enough though.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Y'all both fukk ups, word is bond yo.
full
Yeah this was wild to see:mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I’m in fort green right now (not the Hood) and there’s all kinds of thick baddies walking around here. You def sound like someone who visits here and have no idea where to go when you here.
I should have been clearer.. I meant manhattan not nyc..