Daps
if COD runs on last gen hardware it should run on the Switch

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s also sad about this logic is

“why does it matter sony??”

Even if COD can’t work on switch, it CAN work on playstation and they offered you the same deal. Why is the deal bad for Sony???

They just sound like they are throwing anything out there at this point.

First they said microsoft’s word wasn’t good enough.

Then 3 years on top of current agreements wasnt enough

Then 10 years is not enough.

Now they mad at other people for taking the unprecedented deal.

Got Sony stans in here sounding like some corporate hoes.:mjlol:

#Shambles is real

:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why Sony Stan's always trying to hide behind Nintendo.

This about Sony and Microsoft

:sas2:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup: Ms fanboys would rather destroy the gaming industry then watch there white daddy continue to take L’s

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Once again, I come to The Coli and the general consensus is completely different than on any other website/forum. Damn near every other site I’m on, most people are in agreement that Sony is fukking up and looks pretty goofy right now. But of course on The Coli has the total opposite opinion, somehow…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
fukk outa here. Y’all nikkas was talmbout setting it out for Tencent yesterday :scusthov:

china-flag-flag-raised.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If I was here I would have shut this thread down on pg.1 but let me learn you guys up...
So…specifically which one of their points are you taking issue with?
Well they are blindly saying how the deal is disengenious, basically saying Nintendo are idiots and got taken advantage of.
Its an insult to everyone involved in this deal for them to make this claim, and then for you to defend it.. like, when will you guys EVER acknowledge something as funny styles? Its weird. So I can prove to you right now why it won't take any time at all. One sec...
its true switch graphically cannot run current COD game on their machine... :mjgrin: :mjlol: they gonna have to make and encode a downgraded version... maybe... also this is just MS being salty throwing it in sony's face...they (ms) dont care about nintendo...
Yes, sony stans are in unison. But sony stans forget more demanding games like Witcher 3 or Doom was ported.
But lets not even go that route which is possible. The likely scenario would be what I was saying all along.. you know, Future proof?
The cloud. And nintendo already does cloud gaming for games it can't handle. Here they are...
An asterisk(*) denotes Japan-only

As you guys can clearly see, COD would be up and running on the switch on Day 1 of the deal being finalized. And how the fukk does sony have anything to say about what Nintendo does? Why do sony stans feel like they too have that right? fukk outta here you envious console war losing heterosexually challenged bytch nikkaz. Gamepass runs you pussies :umad:
Why Sony Stan's always trying to hide behind Nintendo.

This about Sony and Microsoft

:sas2:
Like fukkin clockwork.. yesterday when they tried to flip it I was like :wtf:
The Switch isnt even up to par with last gen hardware.
:laff: I'm trying to read your post in a straight voice but the sentence is too moist for it to sound like anything other than what it is
I'm just wondering if you sucked your teeth at the beginning or end

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I don't know. We'd have to consult with the xbots to determine how via xcloud would be on switch because they've sworn is nearly a 1 to 1 experience compared to local console.
We've seen how trash the current Nintendo store is and how weird their online services are. Do we really expect them to make a good quality online experience