Yooo Sony Response to Xbox-Nintendo COD deal

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I mean that’s a legit argument :yeshrug:

CoD hasn’t been on Nintendo platforms in years. The hardware is too antiquated. And the last few flopped to the point that even ActiBlizz didn’t even bother. :ehh:
Couldn't Nintendo work with MS to do some kind of cloud version like they've done with other games that the console was too underpowered for?
Isn't that one of MS' big claims to fame. El poder de la nube :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
Microsoft AND Sony need to takes notes from Nintendo.
There's a lot of losers mentality babble coming from both of them to be honest.
Nintendo carved their video game niche so well that they don't even have to compete on the hardware level at all if they don't want to.
I continue to disagree whole heartedly that the MS deal would really hurt Sony that much. The conversation really seems to circle around the perceived threat that MS may pull Call Of Duty from Sony. If losing Call Of Duty is enough to crumble your empire then you might not be the king you thought you were. I always thought the narrative was Sony stans buy Playstation for the exclusives, not for the multiplats.
Also, we just need a Sony Vs MS / Activision Acquisition mega thread. It's long overdue.
Real hardcore Playstation fans are a minority in the install base. Casuals buy Playstations for Call Of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Madden, Red Dead etc.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't Nintendo work with MS to do some kind of cloud version like they've done with other games that the console was too underpowered for?
Isn't that one of MS' big claims to fame. El poder de la nube :blessed:

Does Nintendo have any multiplayer games that rely on cloud streaming? Its only single player games like Control, to my knowledge.

I imagine it being a terrible experience to play a multiplayer game via cloud streaming, especially a FPS.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
We really believing an internal report that conveniently leaks right after this MS and Nintendo deal announcement?

Sounds like some shyt some console warriors made up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Does Nintendo have any multiplayer games that rely on cloud streaming? Its only single player games like Control, to my knowledge.

I imagine it being a terrible experience to play a multiplayer game via cloud streaming, especially a FPS.
I don't know. We'd have to consult with the xbots to determine how via xcloud would be on switch because they've sworn is nearly a 1 to 1 experience compared to local console.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You Dumb ass hell. You think the switch will be the same for the next ten years.
Uhh, name me a system that Nintendo has dropped in the past 15 years that’s has been on par computationally/graphically with its competitors…

LOL at the switch running the new MW2. shyt will look worse than an Apple Arcade game.

Man, FOH.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s also sad about this logic is

“why does it matter sony??”

Even if COD can’t work on switch, it CAN work on playstation and they offered you the same deal. Why is the deal bad for Sony???

They just sound like they are throwing anything out there at this point.

First they said microsoft’s word wasn’t good enough.

Then 3 years on top of current agreements wasnt enough

Then 10 years is not enough.

Now they mad at other people for taking the unprecedented deal.

Got Sony stans in here sounding like some corporate hoes.:mjlol:

#Shambles is real

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its more about the online system the switch has than the graphical capabilities, they can get SOME version of CoD on it, at 60fps. I just dont even get how it works with their bogus half assed online, which you still have to user friend codes with