Yooo New DC animated joint!! Mf Injustice!

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
It was cool but I expected more. That ending left no possible way for a sequel.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Subs, gonna check this out tonight.

I'm not surprised a lot got cut though, there's just too much in the storyline to fit in one movie. Should've been 2-3 parts.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from the lame way they killed Nightwing (all of the "Ooops! Did I do that?" deaths were a bit weak and overused) and 99% of the characters behaving wildly out of character, I liked this.
But I'm a sucker for stories where Superman breaks bad so I was probably the target audience.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished it. Not bad but I was a little underwhelmed, some of the scenes just didn't hit like they did in the video game. And I thought the ending was kind of anticlimactic. It definitely feels like this should've been two parts.

Also, that whole subplot with Ras Al Ghul randomly creating Amazo:camby: they could've kept that

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So I'm guessing the Justice League cartoon isn't Canon in this movie. When they fought Amazo tin the series. Batman just pulled a piece of kryptonite out of his belt and dealt with him.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just saw it. DC animated still got it. They really tried to cram too much in one movie though.
The Nightwing spirit stuff should have been cut. It would have been cool if the whole world didn't revolve around Batman Superman. Superman went from Boyscout to tyrant with no remorse too easy.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
3/5

Was good enough to kill some time

The writing wasn't very satisfying. Like going to the mall back inna day when malls were cool and eating all the free samples in the food court. Lots of good morsels in a row but not a story story.

Especially how they just wrap it up real quick and tidy. Just sort of ends.

Definitely peep it. Prolly won't need more than one spin to take it all in

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
....Batman soft af in this one.

Batman lets Joker escape Arkham, flee Gotham to Metropolis with kryptonite and fear toxin AND a city ending bomb, and its Supes( The Batman somehow didnt catch wind of any of this except for the going to metropolis part, worlds greatest detective is running around like a headleass chicken) that even gets to the Joker first to almost stop it. #BatFail.

Last edited: