Yo WTF Is Peoples Problem? Why MFers At Work Think They Can Talk To You Crazy And Be Passive Aggressive Because Youre New/Dont Know You???

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I havent even been here for a month and already Im sick of these punk ass bytches. They moved me from my desired shift (3rd; 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM) to another (1st; 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM) so I could get training to help the supervisor on my shift. nikkas making smart ass remarks under the breath and having these bytchy undertones I done cursed out 3 people already. One of them was a black dude. I literally said to him "I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"

The other two were white I just flat out let them have fukk them they didnt get that conversation, one of them I flat out told that passive aggressive bullshyt gone get you in a lot of trouble. Told him we can go in the restroom if its really a problem then he screams "we can do it right here" hella loud so the shift lead can hear it. But yea man they're making smart remarks about me doing shyt that just now learning how to do, like drive a forklift and using a crane. fukk these people. The shift lead clocked me out and said hell get in touch with HR to get me back on 3rd shift.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I havent even been here for a month and already Im sick of these punk ass bytches. They moved me from my desired shift (3rd; 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM) to another (1st; 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM) so I could get training to help the supervisor on my shift. nikkas making smart ass remarks under the breath and having these bytchy undertones I done cursed out 3 people already. One of them was a black dude. I literally said to him "I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"

The other two were white I just flat out let them have fukk them they didnt get that conversation, one of them I flat out told that passive aggressive bullshyt gone get you in a lot of trouble. Told him we can go in the restroom if its really a problem then he screams "we can do it right here" hella loud so the shift lead can hear it. But yea man they're making smart remarks about me doing shyt that just now learning how to do, like drive a forklift and using a crane. fukk these people. The shift lead clocked me out and said hell get in touch with HR to get me back on 3rd shift.
It could be a lot of reasons why bruh. They do it to get under your skin or simply don't like you or view you as a competition. Or sometimes it might not have anything to do with you at all and they just are shytty mfers all around to everybody. Do you really like this job?

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It could be a lot of reasons why bruh. They do it to get under your skin or simply don't like you or view you as a competition. Or sometimes it might not have anything to do with you at all and they just are shytty mfers all around to everybody. Do you really like this job?

Yea I like the job. I dont like the 1st shift, but the job itself is actually cool.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Fail to be 666 gang brehs
full

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Aye, that's what up. So stay with the 3 shift. Sounds like the 1st shift cats made it clear they didn't want you there with them.

I wasnt up to me. They moved me to get me to train. I was supposed to finish the week on 1st shift then go back to my original shyt next week but I done got into it with 3 people on this shift so far so they're trying to move me back (which I wanted anyway).

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I hope this is some creative writing shyt bruvah because you can’t be out here cutting WWE promos like that talm bout you cussed out 3 people already, openly specifying race in the workplace challenging nikkas to trial by combat In yall nasty ass burger feces restroom :dahell:

You need a finishing school or some shyt

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I hope this is some creative writing shyt bruvah because you can’t be out here cutting WWE promos like that talm bout you cussed out 3 people already, openly specifying race in the workplace challenging nikkas to trial by combat In yall nasty ass burger feces restroom :dahell:

:laff:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Imma tell you just like I told @jadillac... go to the breakroom and spill a little water on the floor. Stand right over it though so no one notices and kinda idle around until someone else comes in and is within range... Start to say "hello" and knock the LIVING SHYT outta them. I don't care who it is and you need to put everything into to it so you slip.

Now: Your job is faced with the dilemma that you just 'assaulted' somebody-- but did you really??? :mjgrin: They were negligible and caused you harm, which caused somebody else harm.

From there on it's politicking and company culture to where you're specifically at, but the goal is to flip that from worker's comp, to WFH
You'll never see those b*stards again :myman:
denzel-washington-boom.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

In some career fields, this is an average day. Like construction, landscaping, and certain military environments.
Yea I like the job. I dont like the 1st shift, but the job itself is actually cool.
good. What about your love for beatmaking like you said in the other thread. Have you had time to fit that in recently? Maybe doing something you enjoy can take the edge off ya bruh after this incident with the 1st shift crew.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
  1. In some career fields, this is an average day. Like construction, landscaping, and certain military environments.
  2. good. What about your love for beatmaking like you said in the other thread. Have you had time to fit that in recently? Maybe doing something you enjoy can take the edge off ya bruh after this incident with the 1st shift crew.

1. Yea I think there may have actual fist fights on the floor. Theres nothing but dudes here. Surely they cant expect anything less

2. Yea I do little small adjustments and shyt when I get off. On my off days Im completely immersed in that shyt.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
1. Yea I think they're may have actual fist fights on the floor. Theres nothing but dudes here. Surely they cant expect anything less
Yeah, I'm already knowing bruh. And a lot of times folks are cliqued up by their ethnic group. So I see why you mentioned it in the OP.
2. Yea I do little small adjustments and shyt when I get off. On my off days Im completely immersed in that shyt.
You ever post any of your stuff here? You don't have to but I'm just asking.

I did a remix of Dr.Umar "donations and gifts" a few years ago. Just fukking around and made it.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
"I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"
I like that :ohhh: I'm stealing that shyt just in case