Yo. Why did nobody tell me Luther was so piff?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Finished season one last night, watched the first two episodes of season two this morning. :whew:

Did not see that shyt coming with the turn DCI Ian Reed's character took. :damn: Seemed to escalate very quickly and very randomly, but it was good.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: i was so excited to see the last 2 episodes and now that i have im so fuking depressed theres no more luther

:mjcry:

Daps
Ruth Wilson's upper lip bothers me. Her lips look like they don't know how to interact with one another.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: i was so excited to see the last 2 episodes and now that i have im so fuking depressed theres no more luther

:mjcry:

There's going to be another season but no idea when. Also Fox is remaking it. :snoop:

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just watched the series premiere of "Luther" at like 5AM in the morning....

:dahell: THIS JOINT GOOD AF!!! This might be the best Series Premiere of a TV show I've ever watched. I've never been sold on a TV show strictly off the strength of the Series Premiere or Pilot like I did with this show. This how British shows rolling? :whoo:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i fukking hated chole, loved alice tho....

that derranged smile.....

EyKQy17.jpg

:takedat:

Alex is the most down ass bytch in the history of Television:noah:

A3XwqtM.jpg

:salute:I have to give Idris' character props for turning down the p*ssy multiple times from this crazy deranged bytch in the series premiere.

:skip: If it was me, I don't know what I'd do. The sex with her is probably :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:, but than she'd probably kill you in your sleep afterwards.:merchant:

@stomachlines How you feel about this chick?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:salute:I have to give Idris' character props for turning down the p*ssy multiple times from this crazy deranged bytch in the series premiere.

:skip: If it was me, I don't know what I'd do. The sex with her is probably :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:, but than she'd probably kill you in your sleep afterwards.:merchant:

@stomachlines How you feel about this chick?

she neither here nor there to me :manny::ld: