Yo. Why did nobody tell me Luther was so piff?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
the season 2 finale of luther is one of the best things ive seen...to be more exact: the last 11mins of season 2 is some of the greatest scripted tv ever...

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Just binge watched three seasons.

Idris killing another show.

Any other piff british shows I should check?
There is a show on Netflix called Survivors...kinda like the walking dead but there are no zombies. Post apocalyptic series I guess it could be like Lost also

Is Utopia on Netflix?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"Luther" next.

If they're smart HBO will either keep it to 6, because the story is very lean....it hits the ground running and doesn't let up until it's over....or if they feel like they have to extend it they'll make it 8 episodes tops, like "True Detective".

The shyt hits the fan in episode 4 of "Utopia". Let me know your opinion on the series when you finish.

Fred.
just finished it breh. it was really dope.

visually it was incredible. up there with BB, True detective and hannibal as the best looking shows i've seen.

and the soundtrack was dope too. one of the best if not the ive heard too. :lawd:

the story was really good too..at times made me think of matrix/bourne identity/children of men/24 stuff like that etc.
i have to bring my rating down half a mic or a mic though with that cliffhanger/s2 setting up ending. reminded me of the killing/homeland.. would have been bettter if fully resolved in first season. So could have benefited from being longer maybe.

what would the american equivalent of "twat" be? :heh:

and why did ian remind me so much of meek mill? :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just finished it breh. it was really dope.

visually it was incredible. up there with BB, True detective and hannibal as the best looking shows i've seen.

and the soundtrack was dope too. one of the best if not the ive heard too. :lawd:

the story was really good too..at times made me think of matrix/bourne identity/children of men/24 stuff like that etc.
i have to bring my rating down half a mic or a mic though with that cliffhanger/s2 setting up ending. reminded me of the killing/homeland.. would have been bettter if fully resolved in first season. So could have benefited from being longer maybe.

what would the american equivalent of "twat" be? :heh:

and why did ian remind me so much of meek mill? :pachaha:

Twat = p*ssy.

They're filming season 2 now, it picks up where season 1 ended.

Something I thought was cool:

At the start of the series when Becky is explaining what the comic is about, she says "a scientist makes a deal with the devil, who usually appears as an animal, like a rabbit".

When they reveal that Milner is Mr. Rabbit they show this shot. Look at her head:

milner_zps9b688347.png

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Twat = p*ssy.

They're filming season 2 now, it picks up where season 1 ended.

Something I thought was cool:

At the start of the series when Becky is explaining what the comic is about, she says "a scientist makes a deal with the devil, who usually appears as an animal, like a rabbit".

When they reveal that Milner is Mr. Rabbit they show this shot. Look at her head:

milner_zps9b688347.png

Fred.
yea that was dope i didnt see that twist coming.

and i realize it would be p*ssy..but i can't see 11 and 12 years olds on a US show calling each other p*ssy as a term of endarment..maybe "little shyt"

I''m sure you've seen this http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/utopia/27733/meet-the-new-cast-members-of-utopia-series-2

overall i give it 4.5 mics. i'm in on season 2.. i hope it comes before the US season 1.

i put 2 coworkers onto this show already.

• Dap

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another good show is Torchwood:Children of The Earth:whoo:, a good sci-fi show that's "dark" and "gully" as fukk. It's a 5 part miniseries and essentially Season 3 of the show. Probably has one of the most eerie depiction of Aliens I've seen.

• Dap

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Cuz this nikka simped for every white woman that was in his vicinity

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can't believe I missed this piff. Just binge watched the entire series in 3 days.

John Luther is that dude :wow:

DS Ripley :to:

Erin Gray :pacspit: :what: fukk that c*nt

Alice :shaq: :whoa: ................ :shaq:

Can't wait for the movie :blessed: