Yo This Nikka Hassan Campbell Crazy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize he was ranting and raving about Cassie getting paid and people like him who were abused by Bambaattqa got nothing.

:francis:

Whatever happened to that lawsuit anyway?
dude git gunned up and clapped quick.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Bulletz Gotti".

policeman-annoyed-eyeroll-zcqzo2ohg0fpi74m.webp

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yo what is wrong with this guy??! He was literally asking for trouble! Ionno who he is but he has a lot of subs so I assume he’s making a bag off YT.

The main thing wrong with this guy is he's dealing with unresolved trauma from being sexually assaulted by afrika bambaataa during his teens.

He gained a following on youtube over the years by essentially being the other side of the Akademiks/Charleston White coin, coming at rappers and those glorifying street shyt while doing all the same things he's talking down on by flexing street cred and overly aggressively trying to prove his manhood.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Every time this dude faces any sort of adversity or pushback he reverts back to childlike form. It was embarrassing to see him screaming at folks to "come outside with the shooters", beating his chest while his belly is damn-near protruding through his jacket. :flabbynsick: man acting like a teenager with a teenage mentality; his behavior, his lingo, his fashion sense is all childlike.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Every time this dude faces any sort of adversity or pushback he reverts back to childlike form. It was embarrassing to see him screaming at folks to "come outside with the shooters", beating his chest while his belly is damn-near protruding through his jacket. :flabbynsick: man acting like a teenager with a teenage mentality; his behavior, his lingo, his fashion sense is all childlike.

He has a bad attitude when it come that type of shyt but I remember watching some of his videos when he was less popular, his views on raising kids, having a family and giving back to his community were commendable. I don't know what happened since I stopped watching, he used to talk about real issues.