Yo This Nikka Hassan Campbell Crazy

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Didn't realize he was ranting and raving about Cassie getting paid and people like him who were abused by Bambaattqa got nothing.

:francis:

Whatever happened to that lawsuit anyway?
He was also mad that people were getting outraged over how Diddy was doing Cassie while no one paid as much attention to his case with Bambatta. Which I don't see how he can be upset about that. Diddy has continued to stay relevant and is one of the richest black men in America. No one gives a fukk about Africa Bamabatta because he hasn't been relevant in well over two-to-three decades. Most people have never heard of him.

concise

Veteran
Daps
He was also mad that people were getting outraged over how Diddy was doing Cassie while no one paid as much attention to his case with Bambatta. Which I don't see how he can be upset about that. Diddy has continued to stay relevant and is one of the richest black men in America. No one gives a fukk about Africa Bamabatta because he hasn't been relevant in well over two-to-three decades. Most people have never heard of him.

I mean, people don't like to victim comparisons but we are talking about a whole lot of minors in Bambaataa's case.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I mean, people don't like to victim comparisons but we are talking about a whole lot of minors in Bambaataa's case.

I was talking to one of my latin king friends once debating about Africa etc
He started telling me about how Africa named after a wite man etc
Then we got to Bambata
I thought Bam was a real african representer

He basically said Bam likes light skin guys and he a super battyman
I almost cried

Then I am asking older blk guys, and they like yeah, do not talk about it though
For your own safety

EVERYBODY knew