Yo This New Spiderman looks off da chain

FSP

Banned
Daps
someone gotta explain how these effects managed to look worse than the early 2000s spiderman movies
CG looks way better now. But the 2000 Spiderman is criminally underrated these days especially in terms of production. Still not sure if anybody has topped Willem Dafoe for best Marvel villain yet. It used top CG effects at the time, which wasn't that long ago, but they probably used way more practical effects. In fact I'm sure they did.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't refute what I said about Sony still having some control and how they've been fukking up Spider-Man :diesel:
You where saying they where cranking them out just to retain the rights that changed with this deal. Also from my understanding Sony is basically just collecting a check.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
marvel doesn't have full control though . . .I wish they'd give marvel back each of the properties(x-men has been handled so-so) eventually this will all lead to some dc vs marvel type movie but with properties so spilt ehh

lmao any talk on whats going to happen with fantastic four :mjlol::mjlol:

That will never happen and I REPEAT NEVER happen. It would be a hell of thing to see a Marvel vs DC movie happen in my lifetime but it's just too many rights, studios, & money involved.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I hate ironman :trash:
uG59vBh_zpsgrfjuqll.png

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That will never happen and I REPEAT NEVER happen. It would be a hell of thing to see a Marvel vs DC movie happen in my lifetime but it's just to many rights, studios involved.

Agreed but money . . the money involved usually it can make these greedy studios work something out, but as you've said the split of properties and all the different companies makes it damn near impossible. As I look into it though all of dc is under warner brothers, it's just marvel who has their properties split across the realm.

people would pay crazy amounts to see hulk and super man fight :mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Agreed but money . . the money involved usually it can make these greedy studios work something out, but as you've said the split of properties and all the different companies makes it damn near impossible. As I look into it though all of dc is under warner brothers, it's just marvel who has their properties split across the realm.

people would pay crazy amounts to see hulk and super man fight :mjlol:

Yeah people would pay to see Superman vs Hulk on the big screen but the main reason I don't think a Marvel vs DC movie would work is partially because of WB. They are struggling right now to push out their movies and then you got a bunch of rumors of fukkery behind those WB/DC movies as well. Marvel has a 7-8 yr head start over DC is because everything else outside of Batman & Superman movies were tied up legal.