Yo this is deadass genius and amazing as hell

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She and her husband have SEVERAL mouths to feed so I'd rather not see that grocery bill.

But if they do all their shopping in the produce and deli section... it may not break out as bad as it seems.

The best part is likely little to no goes to waste. Most people get on a kick and buy a bunch of produce and probably 1/3 to 1/2 of it will spoil.

You can't buy cheap produce either, unless you are eating it quickly. Like if you buy bagged shredded lettuce, it's spoiling in the bag, that's meant to be eaten within a day 2 of opening. Which isn't a problem if you have a house full of people. But then again, you also can't buy a weeks worth at one time and just load it up and dump it in the bins. Whereas if you chop a head of lettuce and preserve it right, that'll last.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You gotta buy the appliance once. That's easy.

Keeping it stocked is a whole nother part of the game that most people ain't ready for.

The next video should be, how much does that cost monthly.

It shouldn't be a problem if you already don't have a pantry that looks like

People just need to make better choices.

If your fridge doesn't already resemble what hers did before she upgraded, this product ain't gonna help. Just gonna be full of hot dogs, coffee creamer, pudding packs, pop and beer.
I didn’t know about this family until this morning but they are called “raising cades” on tik tok and they have videos on their shopping . They shop mostly at Sam’s club and Costco

They are a family of eleven (mom/dad and nine kids)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her whole kitchen look like the kitchen from a restaurant, even got the drink machines in the back.
I prefer to keep frozen foods, in small portions in order to manage waste. My freezer is full of individually wrapped steaks, chicken quarters, and pork chops, with bags of frozen veggies stuff like that. Fridge mostly has beverages, eggs, condiments. and wrapped up leftovers.
not a lot of junk food in my house, but not a lot of quick preparation type stuff either. Have to plan ahead to take things down to thaw.
:salute: that's pretty much how to do it.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Y’all clearly haven’t worked in a restaurant. The sandwich station doesn’t come with the pans. 6 pans, 3rd pans, 800 pans…etc…it adds up!

You also HAVE to have pans because the cooling motor will burn out if not.

This shyt ain’t “cheap”. It’s not a Foreman grill.

You have to be on top of keeping this clean. Bacteria and mold grows quickly!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
No wonder he has the extent of his health problems :huhldup:

Got to see past that trap :francis:
It doesn't make any sense for him to eat like that . Smh
Y’all clearly haven’t worked in a restaurant. The sandwich station doesn’t come with the pans.

You also HAVE to have pans because the cooling motor will burn out if not.

This shyt ain’t “cheap”. It’s not a Foreman grill.

You have to be on top on keeping this clean. Bacteria and mold grows quickly!
What compelled you to do this. Just woke up and decided to ruin dreams huh:dwillhuh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Boosie has to be better

It doesn't make any sense for him to eat like that . Smh

New money. He didn't have it growing up. :manny:

The real problem lies in staying stuck in that mentality, then raising your children in it and telling yourself you're giving them a "better life."

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
New money. He didn't have it growing up. :manny:

The real problem lies in staying stuck in that mentality, then raising your children in it and telling yourself you're giving them a "better life."

Thats that "Oh the knock got food stamps...send them to the store and have them stock me up with a bunch of shyt thats just gonna go bad so I can stunt".

While the knock fukks over his/her own family and kids and they go without eating and groceries and stuck in a food desert .

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I bet anybody would 100% eat more healthy if they had a real salad bar in their house 24/7.
not enough kids in my household for this to work though, food would be getting spoiled more than eaten

The people in the video are fat so your hypothesis is already disproved.