Yo this is deadass genius and amazing as hell

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That’s awesome, but a bit of overkill for me and mines but it’s just two of us!

Our place isn’t that big and our fridge would suffice but if we had more heads in the house, this would be a great item to have.

The unit itself would encourage your family/children to want to eat healthy options

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet anybody would 100% eat more healthy if they had a real salad bar in their house 24/7.
not enough kids in my household for this to work though, food would be getting spoiled more than eaten
You gotta buy the appliance once. That's easy.

Keeping it stocked is a whole nother part of the game that most people ain't ready for.

The next video should be, how much does that cost monthly.

It shouldn't be a problem if you already don't have a pantry that looks like

People just need to make better choices.

If your fridge doesn't already resemble what hers did before she upgraded, this product ain't gonna help. Just gonna be full of hot dogs, coffee creamer, pudding packs, pop and beer.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Instant gratification is key.........my mind is trying to find a spot for this in my house right now

The way I picture it, it needs to be in a kitchen that doesn't have an island but has the space for one. Get this, and depending on how it's designed, lay a slab of granite on top or basically decorate it to where it LOOKS like an island, and profit.

Keeping it stocked is a whole nother part of the game that most people ain't ready for.

If your fridge doesn't already resemble what hers did before she upgraded, this product ain't gonna help. Just gonna be full of hot dogs, coffee creamer, pudding packs, pop and beer.

She and her husband have SEVERAL mouths to feed so I'd rather not see that grocery bill.

But if they do all their shopping in the produce and deli section... it may not break out as bad as it seems.

I definitely don't see the point of it unless you've got at least 4 people in the house (counting yourself) or your house is the designated HQ/gathering spot for your friend group.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Her whole kitchen look like the kitchen from a restaurant, even got the drink machines in the back.
I prefer to keep frozen foods, in small portions in order to manage waste. My freezer is full of individually wrapped steaks, chicken quarters, and pork chops, with bags of frozen veggies stuff like that. Fridge mostly has beverages, eggs, condiments. and wrapped up leftovers.
not a lot of junk food in my house, but not a lot of quick preparation type stuff either. Have to plan ahead to take things down to thaw.