YO! Them Chicago n1ggas f#cking with Chief Keef got some shyt! This sh1t go hard!

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
say bro salutes to that lil nikka chief keef man nikka put his click on right away for real. i just heard of the nikka but i knew i remember him sayin some shyt like gbe on that song and im on live mixtapes a minute ago and see this gbe mixtape thats whats up for real. aint listen to it yet just payin respect

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its like a mix between blocks/gang shyt..BD's throw up trey's so they holla that 300 shyt and that 500 shyt for the brotha's riding that 5

and i heard one of chief keef lil guys got whacked a few days ago by his own BD's over studio time or whateva, so yea these nyggas gone stay in some rap beef over this shyt in some form or fashion

and yea fatzmack and my lil nephews real tight, i went to one of they shows not too long ago..fatzmack be on 79th and ingleside makin lil yt videos, and you know that ain't nowhere from 80th and cottage...but its war time over there right now thou

:ohhh: Good looking for the clarification broski. I guess I gotta ride hard for Fatzmack now cause he be on the 9 :obama:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
[YOUTUBE]TDh0FcJ1atA[/YOUTUBE]
Lil Reese ft Lil Durk and Fredo Santana - Beef

BREHS! this shyt is stupid hard! I cant help but wanna put the pistol to a nikka's lips and give the :birdman: face.

OTF and GBE gentlemen.... OTF and GBE :leostare:

Chief Keef is 16 years old...pause woah