YO! Them Chicago n1ggas f#cking with Chief Keef got some shyt! This sh1t go hard!

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo, I rock with these dudes cause I got mad fam in the Chi and went to a few years of high school there. This the new movement for that ignorant/trap rap. But what is all this 300 and 500 shyt. I think L's is for Lamron. I can decipher all that gang shyt the be saying. like 2-4 (B.D.'s) Is that 300 shyt for the blocks in they hood, like the 30s or some shyt. If so where the rappers from the 700 and 800 blocks? I use to live on 80th and Cottage. I wanna hear somebody rep my shyt:smugfavre:

But to the Chi-town nikkas, thee lil nikkas been banging on wax hard as fukk with all this die 5, die 6, fukk the other side shyt. Do y'all think these new Chi rappers banging hard on wax will spill over into the streets. I think it will eventually, but I'm not in the city so I don't know the vibe.:manny:

Oh yeah Fatzmack go hard too. We Be Drumming go hard as fukk. His new mixtape better than Lil Durks last one. King Louie is the best/most polished of the new Chi artist though. An Bo Deal is trash but I respect his hustle.

its like a mix between blocks/gang shyt..BD's throw up trey's so they holla that 300 shyt and that 500 shyt for the brotha's riding that 5

and i heard one of chief keef lil guys got whacked a few days ago by his own BD's over studio time or whateva, so yea these nyggas gone stay in some rap beef over this shyt in some form or fashion

and yea fatzmack and my lil nephews real tight, i went to one of they shows not too long ago..fatzmack be on 79th and ingleside makin lil yt videos, and you know that ain't nowhere from 80th and cottage...but its war time over there right now thou

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
you must have never been to Chicago...there have always been plenty of country folk here.
Damn near all the black folks here are from the south anyway.

:childplease:

maybe all our grandmama's and grandaddies is from the south..but these young nikkas today born n bred here..and i went to memphis not too long ago and its a obvious difference.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Yoooo, I rock with these dudes cause I got mad fam in the Chi and went to a few years of high school there. This the new movement for that ignorant/trap rap. But what is all this 300 and 500 shyt. I think L's is for Lamron. I can decipher all that gang shyt the be saying. like 2-4 (B.D.'s) Is that 300 shyt for the blocks in they hood, like the 30s or some shyt. If so where the rappers from the 700 and 800 blocks? I use to live on 80th and Cottage. I wanna hear somebody rep my shyt:smugfavre:

But to the Chi-town nikkas, thee lil nikkas been banging on wax hard as fukk with all this die 5, die 6, fukk the other side shyt. Do y'all think these new Chi rappers banging hard on wax will spill over into the streets. I think it will eventually, but I'm not in the city so I don't know the vibe.:manny:

Oh yeah Fatzmack go hard too. We Be Drumming go hard as fukk. His new mixtape better than Lil Durks last one. King Louie is the best/most polished of the new Chi artist though. An Bo Deal is trash but I respect his hustle.

To answer the first bold part, cats gang banging on mixtapes is not in Chicago. Back in the 90s DJ Gangsta Boogie had a series of mixtapes where he would let gang bangers give shout outs to their gangs and shyt on other gangs as well. Dude stopped doing those tapes because mothafukkers were getting sprayed on the streets from those tapes and cops were confiscating them as well. Here's a youtube link so you can see for yourself.

[YOUTUBE]zpgLnRKMYpk[/YOUTUBE]

As for as Bo Deal

[YOUTUBE]r4Avqro98f8[/YOUTUBE]

:smugfavre: