YO! Them Chicago n1ggas f#cking with Chief Keef got some shyt! This sh1t go hard!

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
[YOUTUBE]TDh0FcJ1atA[/YOUTUBE]
Lil Reese ft Lil Durk and Fredo Santana - Beef

BREHS! this shyt is stupid hard! I cant help but wanna put the pistol to a nikka's lips and give the :birdman: face.

OTF and GBE gentlemen.... OTF and GBE :leostare:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i fuxs wit durk and reese WAY more then keef..

durk "im still a hitta" mixtape is that deal..he locked up right now thou

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305

BREHS! this shyt is stupid hard! I cant help but wanna put the pistol to a nikka's lips and give the :birdman: face.

:snoop:

what you doing with the :birdman: face lookin at a dude's lips?

:huhldup:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yoooo, I rock with these dudes cause I got mad fam in the Chi and went to a few years of high school there. This the new movement for that ignorant/trap rap. But what is all this 300 and 500 shyt. I think L's is for Lamron. I can decipher all that gang shyt the be saying. like 2-4 (B.D.'s) Is that 300 shyt for the blocks in they hood, like the 30s or some shyt. If so where the rappers from the 700 and 800 blocks? I use to live on 80th and Cottage. I wanna hear somebody rep my shyt:smugfavre:

But to the Chi-town nikkas, thee lil nikkas been banging on wax hard as fukk with all this die 5, die 6, fukk the other side shyt. Do y'all think these new Chi rappers banging hard on wax will spill over into the streets. I think it will eventually, but I'm not in the city so I don't know the vibe.:manny:

Oh yeah Fatzmack go hard too. We Be Drumming go hard as fukk. His new mixtape better than Lil Durks last one. King Louie is the best/most polished of the new Chi artist though. An Bo Deal is trash but I respect his hustle.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

you late peep lil reese "us" :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas' videos look wild suspect. what's up with chilling with mad dudes with your shirt off? letting dudes put their arms on you.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

have yall ever stopped to wonder why shyt like this is seen as a good feelin??? can you name any other time where you wanna threaten another man's life?:yeshrug: