Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
WHETHER SHE IS OR NOT
SHES HIS
GREAT
GREAT
GREAT
GRANDMOTHER.

HOW THE HELL
DOES THAT EQUATE TO
HIS MOM BEING BIRACIAL?

:devil:
:evil:

It's already been settled bro it ain't that important to get into an argument over.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
if flora (may she rest in peace) was Sicilian, creole, or mixed with something else, they would've considered her black no matter how light she was. It doesn't really matter tho

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
WELL I SETTLED IT EARLIER
AND YOU STILL CAME IN HERE
AND QUOTED THE GUY
I REPLIED TO.

I didn't see your post until now and she is mixed with something not 100% black which I figured from what I saw in the up close picture of her face.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn if that cac hookup is true :francis:

She still remember him from back in the day then. First impressions with a chick go a MIGHTY long way shyt it damn near EVERYTHING :wow:

Same reason Steph gon learn these lessons too. We remember how kiddy and goofy Steph used to look. It dont matter if he the multimilliarione Steph that can grow a beard now Ayesha still see him as that scrawny little kid that was tryin hard to holla at her back in the day when she had her eyes elsewhere :wow:

Steph can cure every disease in the world and be the richest man in the world and Ayesha will still see him as that desperate kid from back then :wow:

Steph.... I hate it had to be him :wow::francis:

Let this be a lesson for yungins... If you glowed up hard at one point in life and got your money right. Dont have nothing to do with chicks from your past specially if they curved you. :wow: you gotta get at these chicks that you only knew while you were the best version of yourself and no cuffin no buns in the oven :ufdup:

Facts in here

Daps
Damn if that cac hookup is true :francis:

She still remember him from back in the day then. First impressions with a chick go a MIGHTY long way shyt it damn near EVERYTHING :wow:

Same reason Steph gon learn these lessons too. We remember how kiddy and goofy Steph used to look. It dont matter if he the multimilliarione Steph that can grow a beard now Ayesha still see him as that scrawny little kid that was tryin hard to holla at her back in the day when she had her eyes elsewhere :wow:

Steph can cure every disease in the world and be the richest man in the world and Ayesha will still see him as that desperate kid from back then :wow:

Steph.... I hate it had to be him :wow::francis:

Let this be a lesson for yungins... If you glowed up hard at one point in life and got your money right. Dont have nothing to do with chicks from your past specially if they curved you. :wow: you gotta get at these chicks that you only knew while you were the best version of yourself and no cuffin no buns in the oven :ufdup:

Yeah, that's crazy that all three of them went to college together. :ohhh: