Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol.

When I read the news, 1st thing I thought about was this thread.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Ain't she Half White?

I saw a picture of her in this thread or the one in the TLR and thought the same thing. Anybody know if she is or not? She really looks like she is.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Damn if that cac hookup is true :francis:

She still remember him from back in the day then. First impressions with a chick go a MIGHTY long way shyt it damn near EVERYTHING :wow:

Same reason Steph gon learn these lessons too. We remember how kiddy and goofy Steph used to look. It dont matter if he the multimilliarione Steph that can grow a beard now Ayesha still see him as that scrawny little kid that was tryin hard to holla at her back in the day when she had her eyes elsewhere :wow:

Steph can cure every disease in the world and be the richest man in the world and Ayesha will still see him as that desperate kid from back then :wow:

Steph.... I hate it had to be him :wow::francis:

Let this be a lesson for yungins... If you glowed up hard at one point in life and got your money right. Dont have nothing to do with chicks from your past specially if they curved you. :wow: you gotta get at these chicks that you only knew while you were the best version of yourself and no cuffin no buns in the oven :ufdup:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Damn if that cac hookup is true :francis:

She still remember him from back in the day then. First impressions with a chick go a MIGHTY long way shyt it damn near EVERYTHING :wow:

Same reason Steph gon learn these lessons too. We remember how kiddy and goofy Steph used to look. It dont matter if he the multimilliarione Steph that can grow a beard now Ayesha still see him as that scrawny little kid that was tryin hard to holla at her back in the day when she had her eyes elsewhere :wow:

Steph can cure every disease in the world and be the richest man in the world and Ayesha will still see him as that desperate kid from back then :wow:

Steph.... I hate it had to be him :wow::francis:

Let this be a lesson for yungins... If you glowed up hard at one point in life and got your money right. Dont have nothing to do with chicks from your past specially if they curved you. :wow: you gotta get at these chicks that you only knew while you were the best version of yourself and no cuffin no buns in the oven :ufdup:
:wow: well said

One last thing you forgot to mention:

If you are dating a chick you CANNOT be too laid back or chill - ESPECIALLY if you are dating a chick like Ayesha or Sonya.

They will get bored, and wont really feel your masculine presence - one of the most guaranteed ways to make your wife Los interest in you is by being boring and non-assertive.

I will say though, maybe Steph did eventually buckle up - notice how Ayesha has been quiet recently :sas2:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
:wow: well said

One last thing you forgot to mention:

If you are dating a chick you CANNOT be too laid back or chill - ESPECIALLY if you are dating a chick like Ayesha or Sonya.

They will get bored, and wont really feel your masculine presence - one of the most guaranteed ways to make your wife Los interest in you is by being boring and non-assertive.

I will say though, maybe Steph did eventually buckle up - notice how Ayesha has been quiet recently :sas2:

Nice guys finish last and if they get married their spinach won’t last

bytches who love taking pictures is always looking for someone richer

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I saw a picture of her in this thread or the one in the TLR and thought the same thing. Anybody know if she is or not? She really looks like she is.

Obviously she is

she's not biracial: Pure ADOS from Virginia

Stephen Curry, also known as Steph Curry, is an American professional basketball player. He plays in the NBA. He is the son of Sonya Alicia (Adams), a volleyball player, and Dell Curry (Wardell Stephen Curry), a former NBA player. His brother is basketball player Seth Curry.

Stephen’s parents are both African-American. His grandparents are all African-American as well.

Stephen’s paternal grandparents are Wardell Curry (the son of Blanch Perline Curry) and Juanita Marian/Marion Leitch/Gaines Casey (the daughter of Eugenia Marian Gaines).

Stephen’s maternal grandparents are Cleive Ester Adams (the son of Cleive Ester Adams and Bertha Blanche Arrington) and Candy Ann Wyms (the daughter of Walter Leonard Wyms and Evelyn Katherine Snell). Walter was the son of Judge Paul Wyms and Virginia Belle Hines. Evelyn was the daughter of Archie Newbern Snell and Gertrude Katherine Hubbard.

Stephen Curry — Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race
Curry rooted in storied New River Valley family tree

Stephen Curry is a member of perhaps the most athletically decorated bloodline in the region’s history.

Stephen Curry is also a Snell.

“If I sit here and talk to you about this family, you’ll be dizzy,” said his maternal grandmother, Candy Adams of Radford.

The tree branches are thick

The roots of the Snell family in Radford date from the turn of the 20th century when a railroad worker from Patrick County decided to make the community his home.

Wesley Snell — Stephen Curry’s great-great-great-grandfather — and wife Flora Etta raised 11 children in their house on Russell Avenue in Radford, which became the foundation for the athletic lineage.

During the 1970s and ’80s, the name Snell was routinely printed in sports page headlines heralding the athletic careers of Stephen Curry’s cousins, Sidney Snell and Donald Wayne Snell, both of whom spent time leading the Hokies football team in pass receiving during their respective seasons.

Adams was a frequently printed name in the sports pages, too. Sonya Adams Curry was part of Radford teams that won state titles in basketball and volleyball, and her sister, India Adams, was named the 1988 Timesland girls basketball player of the year. Sonya Adams Curry went on to play volleyball at Tech, while India Adams played basketball at Belmont Abbey College.

More recently the Snell family tree has seen Stephen Curry’s uncle Cleive Adams become the head football coach at Averett University, and cousins Brenden Motley, Daniella Motley and Donald Wayne Snell’s son Zach Snell each become athletic stars at Christiansburg High School. Daniella Motley went on to play basketball for Wofford College, while Brenden Motley is currently fighting for playing time at quarterback for the Hokies.

“I’d basically say sports are everything to our family,” Brenden Motley said.

Zach Snell was also on Tech’s football team, as an invited walk-on, but left the team this spring to focus on school following injures to both wrists. Cleive Adams’ son Cleive Adams Jr. has taken a more original path into athletics by becoming a professional bullfighter in rodeos throughout Virginia and North Carolina.

“We’re still growing them and they’re still playing,” Sidney Snell said of his younger relatives.

And then, of course, there’s Stephen Curry’s siblings, ex-Duke and current NBA Development League guard Seth Curry, and Sydel Curry, who just finished her sophomore season on Elon University’s volleyball team.

“It’s so hard to keep track of what everybody does and you end up leaving somebody out and their feelings are hurt and it goes on,” Candy Adams said.

“You can’t just let Stephen overshadow everybody else,” her sister Lulabelle Lewis chimed in.

Stephen Curry’s cousin, Joseph Snell, a program associate with the Transportation Research Board of the National Academies in Washington, D.C., has spent countless hours and miles during the past four years researching the family’s history. Wesley Snell is Stephen Curry’s great-great-great-grandfather and Joseph Snell’s great-great-grandfather.

Joseph Snell has tracked the family’s roots back to Patrick County personal property tax records from the 1850s, which list Wesley Snell’s father, John Snell, as well as his grandmother Eliza Snell, among free blacks living on personal property.

He said his great-great-grandfather was known for having large, strong hands and coated railroad ties in creosote, among other things, for the Norfolk and Western Railway. He was also one of three charter members of the Radford Church of God in Christ on Russell Avenue.

Among Wesley Snell’s 11 children were Archie Snell Sr., a World War I veteran and Stephen Curry’s great-great-grandfather, and Hattie Mae Snell Day, the mother of both Sidney Grant Snell and Doug Day Sr.

Wesley Snell, Stephen Curry’s great-great-great grandfather, and his wife, Flora Etta Snell, moved to Radford around the turn of the 20th century. Wesley Snell worked for the Norfolk and Western Railway.

her (Sonya) roots are in Virginia and here is her brother, Clevie Adams

sonya's mother: Candy Adams on the far left

Candy Adams Pictures | Getty Images

Stephen’s maternal great-grandfather, Walter Leonard Wyms, on the 1930 U.S. Census

FamilySearch

Tha_Mac

Daps
she's not biracial: Pure ADOS from Virginia

Stephen Curry — Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

Wesley Snell, Stephen Curry’s great-great-great grandfather, and his wife, Flora Etta Snell, moved to Radford around the turn of the 20th century. Wesley Snell worked for the Norfolk and Western Railway.

her (Sonya) roots are in Virginia and here is her brother, Clevie Adams

sonya's mother: Candy Adams on the far left

Candy Adams Pictures | Getty Images

Stephen’s maternal great-grandfather, Walter Leonard Wyms, on the 1930 U.S. Census

FamilySearch

So the lady with the grey hair in the black and white picture is black :usure:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So the lady with the grey hair in the black and white picture is black :usure:

yes...."black" people looking like that in Virginia was common as fuk back then. This is her death certificate lists her race as "Negro"

152526012_1442708074.jpg

Flora Etta DeHart Snell (1873-1972) - Find A...

Caroline DeHart
BIRTH unknown
Wythe County, Virginia, USA
DEATH 7 Dec 1936
Radford City, Virginia, USA

her mother's death certificate: Race= negro/black

152528353_1442712461.jpg

Caroline DeHart (unknown-1936) - Find A Grave...

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

Daps
yes...."black" people looking that in Virginia was common as fuk back then. This is her death certificate lists her race as "Negro"

152526012_1442708074.jpg

Flora Etta DeHart Snell (1873-1972) - Find A...

Caroline DeHart
BIRTH unknown
Wythe County, Virginia, USA
DEATH 7 Dec 1936
Radford City, Virginia, USA

her mother's death certificate: Race= negro/black

152528353_1442712461.jpg

Caroline DeHart (unknown-1936) - Find A Grave...

Okay, I've heard that Sonya was black but the picture I saw of her face up close just had me thinking about it, but my fam is from Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas so black people from Virginia are gonna look a little different.