Yo read this racist propaganda article about the top 10 most attractive NFL players :dead:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Hell no, with that neanderthal looking brow ridge of his. I also hate Tom Brady's face, so I'm probably not in whatever group this supposed Top Ten list was targeting.
You're not white

White Amerikkan women (and asian/latina/indian women who worship whites) loves Tom Brady and Joe Flacco's appearance

keep trying to tell nikkas.

Our perspective is completely different from most of the country

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I don't think that. I know it.

I've spoken with enough white women outside the prescence of white men and they are more attracted to black men than any other race.

:francis: Breh, you are seriously buggin. White women in the U.S aren't feeling Brehs like that, most of them will take Julian Edelman or Tom Brady over any black man and I say this as a man that's hit multiple white chicks. :ehh:Now what you said about foreign white women is for the most part true, though.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:francis: Breh, you are seriously buggin. White women in the U.S aren't feeling Brehs like that, most of them will take Julian Edelman or Tom Brady over any black man and I say this as a man that's hit multiple white chicks. :ehh:Now what you said about foreign white women is for the most part true, though.
Funny thing is he's buying into that hypersexual negro who's all about his dikk image that white supremacists created.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not white

White Amerikkan women (and asian/latina/indian women who worship whites) loves Tom Brady and Joe Flacco's appearance

keep trying to tell nikkas.

Our perspective is completely different from most of the country

Not true.

White men just have more social clout because of white supremacy.

In terms of pure sexual desire white of every race want nothing to do with them. Black men are the most desired. You would know this if you have ever interacted with non-racist white women. Especially German chicks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Only reason white American women act like that is cause they're scared of the racial backlash. And they prefer the privilege that comes with white supremacy.

If white supremacy didn't exist they would choose black men over white men. And cacs know this which is why they perpetuate these myths that white men are considered more attractive.

It's racial brainwashing. The reality is that black men are considered the most attractive by all races of women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is he's buying into that hypersexual negro who's all about his dikk image that white supremacists created.

Nope.

You can go all the way back to Ancient Egypt or the Moors. White women have historically preferred black men even before these hypersexual myths propagated by white racists.

Whites are naturally an ugly race. Black people have historically always been considered the most attractive.

Superstar
Daps
well im sure if bw were asked at least 8/10 would be black. this is just the list according to ww. men & women of a race look alike with a few slight differences. so when a woman finds herself attractive or the most attractive she's also saying she likes her race of men just as attractive. so it's no surprise & definitely expected for women and men to prefer their own

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well im sure if bw were asked at least 8/10 would be black. this is just the list according to ww. men & women of a race look alike with a few slight differences. so when a woman finds herself attractive or the most attractive she's also saying she likes her race of men just as attractive. so it's no surprise & definitely expected for women and men to prefer their own

Not true. Race has nothing to do with attractiveness. White women were never questioned about this list. It was all racist propaganda.