Yo read this racist propaganda article about the top 10 most attractive NFL players :dead:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
It's a front. They just do that for the same reason alotta black people c00n. It's safe. In reality they prefer attractive black men above any other group especially their own weak men.

European women especially German chicks are way more open about this. That's why they are my favorite white women. They don't have as much white supremacy there because they had to weed it out after the Nazis. That is why their women are the least racist and the most into black men.
Where do you live? (what country?)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's tall, white, young, rich and has a deep voice. That's all these snowbunnies care about.

bytches lose their minds over Brady and Rodgers looks. I've never heard women say how hot Flacco is. In fact I heard the opposite

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The issue here isn't whether they prefer one white man over another. It's the racist propaganda of potraying white men as more attractive than black men.

No homo but Cam Newton should be #1 if this was totally objective rather than being racist propaganda.

Adrian Peterson would also be top 5.

:gucci: So you think the majority of women in America find Cam Newton more attractive than Tom Brady?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Tired of this coli propaganda

You dont have to be sexually attracted to someone to objectively judge their appearance. I'm not sexually attracted to asian females but show me a picture of an female asian model and I'd be able to tell you shes attractive. Let's stop acting like most straight men wouldnt be able to tell you that Trey Songz is more attractive than Beetle Juice.

:russ: