Yo moms played gta V

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got to the so-called wasteland/desert/empty wilderness some people who haven't even played the game are complaining about and it's great!

It's better than I thought, for those who haven't gotten to Trev yet, think of it as a more modern version of Red Dead but with cars, and little towns/trailer parks within towns n shyt.

There is a lot to do in Blaine County, animals to run over and hunt and instead of gang wars there's red neck shoot-outs and driving off-road is mad fun... I"m still in the early missions for Trev so I'm expecting Blaine to offer more things to see and do.

I got a tricked out off-road wheeled Phoenix that tailored up to like like the OG Dukes of Hazard whip, seems fittin' for Trev.

Trev is a wild boy :wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Got to the so-called wasteland/desert/empty wilderness some people who haven't even played the game are complaining about and it's great!

It's better than I thought, for those who haven't gotten to Trev yet, think of it as a more modern version of Red Dead but with cars, and little towns/trailer parks within towns n shyt.

There is a lot to do in Blaine County, animals to run over and hunt and instead of gang wars there's red neck shoot-outs and driving off-road is mad fun... I"m still in the early missions for Trev so I'm expecting Blaine to offer more things to see and do.

I got a tricked out off-road wheeled Phoenix that tailored up to like like the OG Dukes of Hazard whip, seems fittin' for Trev.

Trev is a wild boy :wow:

We got stuck in the middle of nowhere up some mountains and there was no cars anywhere in sight. Had to off ourselves just to get back to some civilisation.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Keyword u played it at a friend house, THAT MADE ME STOP READING...
This is not only the BEST GTA game in HISTORY, its the BEST GAME EVER..and you are out of ya mind...maybe you need to go back over that friend house
:comeon:
stop :camby:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
These arcadium nikkas are terry cloth. :heh:

Say something bad about their beloved gta v and watch them get :umad:

Only fakkits use the ignore feature.