Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Just played it round a friends house. Some major problems :beli:

Driving is worse than I first thought.

Police vehicles inexplicably fast.

Lack of vehicle damage.

You can't equip weapons in stores so robbing them is uncomfortable. (You have to shoot the clerk from outside the store then go in and smash the tills.

Lack of things to do outside of missions.

Boring repetitive gameplay.

Will add more when I finish this food.

Keyword u played it at a friend house, THAT MADE ME STOP READING...
This is not only the BEST GTA game in HISTORY, its the BEST GAME EVER..and you are out of ya mind...maybe you need to go back over that friend house
:comeon:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Keyword u played it at a friend house, THAT MADE ME STOP READING...
This is not only the BEST GTA game in HISTORY, its the BEST GAME EVER..and you are out of ya mind...maybe you need to go back over that friend house
:comeon:

its the same game no matter where i play it :usure:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
its the same game no matter where i play it :usure:

I bet.. well maybe it said GTV IV on it..and you thought it said GTV V..because this game is amazing, and I didn't like GTV 4... this has everything from Robbing Banks, and security brink armor trucks, GangBang Battles,Comedy,Hood tale's with Crackheads,Physio-paths, and the engine is finally perfect, from driving is real,shooting is OMG, finally it feels real! and you can COVER without ducking and even STEALTH.. the Graphics blow any sandbox game away and you can even see the sun rays it's beautiful, and you can finally levelup your people from attributes.. Maybe you need your copy instead of your friends
:ufdup:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I bet.. well maybe it said GTV IV on it..and you thought it said GTV V..because this game is amazing, and I didn't like GTV 4... this has everything from Robbing Banks, and security brink armor trucks, GangBang Battles,Comedy,Hood tale's with Crackheads,Physio-paths, and the engine is finally perfect, from driving is real,shooting is OMG, finally it feels real! and you can COVER without ducking and even STEALTH.. the Graphics blow any sandbox game away and you can even see the sun rays it's beautiful, and you can finally levelup your people from attributes.. Maybe you need your copy instead of your friends
:ufdup:

:banderas:

you can only rob banks on missions so :sitdown:

and we saw one armored truck and we couldnt rob it because we were in a chase so :sitdown:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
:banderas:

you can only rob banks on missions so :sitdown:

and we saw one armored truck and we couldnt rob it because we were in a chase so :sitdown:
The keyword to your rant is "Played over a friend house" We all get it, You was mad when he told you go home, so him and GTA V can have time bonding ..
:lolbron: